50 days at MFP and almost 15 pounds lighter. (pic)

In honor of yesterday being my 50th day logging on MFP I wanted to post a progression picture. While it was my 50th day logging, I have only been eating well about 40 of those. As of yesterday I am down to 147.4 pounds from a starting weight of 161. I have been taking a picture every ten days. I'm not saying that it's the huge dramatic weightloss of some, but I can definitely see the difference now (with help from some encouraging words on another site too) and I wanted to post a picture :). I'm not as worried about weightloss as I am health and gaining muscle...but weightloss is nice too!

xdtm4g.jpg

Replies

• Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Great job!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    AMAZING ... keep up the good work
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    You look awesome!
  • zahra1975
    zahra1975 Posts: 19 Member
    I can too see a difference. Keep going!!
  • nicolem021985
    nicolem021985 Posts: 27 Member
    Great job! That's fantastic!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 121 Member
    good for you!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Great job!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    GREAT WORK!!
    And your Journey is just as important as the rest of ours! be proud of your self! you have achieved great success! and you worked for it! go u!
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Awesome!
  • sweetkarin
    sweetkarin Posts: 13 Member
    awesome keep up the good work!
  • YAY! You can definitely see the difference and you're not TOO far off from where I started so if I could lose 15 in 50, that would be awesome. such inspiration! keep it up!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    It is getting better. Keep it up.
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Qween_of_Heartz
    Qween_of_Heartz Posts: 3 Member
    Congradulations!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work and stay focused!
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    It took me 4 ,months to drop 16 pounds!

Well done, your tummy looks much slimmer :)
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Fabulous work congrats!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Whatever you are doing it is working!!! Eating part is the journey and looks like you have done that 90% of the time.. Your pictures shows that hardwork along with healtier eating...Can and will work!! Good job
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • Great job, I can really see the difference.
  • graysquirrel
    graysquirrel Posts: 7 Member
    Great job!!! keep it going....
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    WOW! How did you do that!?!?! You are an inspiration. I would love those results!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Fab job!
  • WOW! How did you do that!?!?! You are an inspiration. I would love those results!
    Eating well (I choose to eat more primal/paleo, but whatever works for someone!) and a combination of walking, running, and burpees lol.
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Wow! I have trouble with the eating part....I try...but, it's hard for me:( I like food! LOL!!! But, I'm getting serious about it...I have cut out drinking now...(just for awhile) and down to one can of pop a day (I am addicted). But I still overeat. I am working on it, and hope to see better results this time around! Great job!

Megan:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!