Looking for active members!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm looking for buddies that are active members, or new that have 100+ lbs to lose.
My name is Kelsey, and I have a goal of 109.2 pounds to lose. I'm 24 years old and from the south. Looking for any positive support out there, and will definitely give it back! Need to lose this weight for my wedding, and I just recently started working at my newspaper am done of my jobs is health and wellness articles. I have been a yoyo dieter for years now, and I am finally in the mindset that it is a LIFESTYLE change. Need support or motivation? Let's do it together! Add me!

Replies

• gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ♥♥ let's be friends ♥♥
  • jenjen828
    jenjen828 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 39, from the south, and am 6 months into my weight loss journey and have lost a little over 60 pounds. I have a long way to go and do not really know what I want my goal weight to be at this point, but I believe I will know it when I hit it. Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday, and am glad to help with anything I can. Good luck on your journey. There are tough times, but it is well worth the work and sacrifice you put in.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28, also from the south, and started out with 100+ to lose. I now only have 30 lbs to lose. I'm on everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • nicolem021985
    nicolem021985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I don't have 100 pounds to lose, but I do have about 85-90 pounds to lose. I am new also, started last Thursday and I am an active member. Feel free to add me!
  • cafelitto
    Options
    Back on here again after several months of "inactivity". Would love some friends on here for support/tips, etc. Feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all...always happy to support. any one can freind me as they wish
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to friend me, I log every day. I've lost 65 lbs and stil 33 to my first goal. :) Good luck!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    ooooooo fwiends
  • SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well. This isn't my first time around the MFP tack, and it certainly isn't my first time battling my weight. Since I like fresh starts, I've started a new account on here.
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    85 lbs to lose.would love to be your friend :smile:
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    HI!! I have about 125 lbs to lose, maybe more. I'm usually on here mainly during the week and post fairly regularly! I'll send you a friend request. Welcome aboard!

Anyone else can add me too! :drinker:
  • adena92
    Options
    Hi, I am new to My Fitness Pal but not new to dieting. After much hemming and hawing -- and trying to convince myself I can eat "in moderation" -- I am finally returning to the one thing that works for me... low carb.

My goal is to lose 100 lbs. But for now, I am just focused on eating clean today. I wish every day was as easy as the morning of day 1 always is. :) Please feel free to add me.