Hello to everyone

Options
aemp93
aemp93 Posts: 23 Member
I've been using MFP for a while but never bothered to use the forums or make friends until now so it would be lovely to make some pals on here! :)

I started my journey mid November 2013 - I've not got a huge amount of weight to lose as I like my body shape and curve's, it's just the flab that's covering it!! I just want to lose it so that I can wear whatever clothes I like instead of looking preggers! (Yep, comments have been made....)

I have significantly changed my diet and started gymming. I've been healthy eating and doing cardio which I enjoy but makes my eczema REALLY flare up at times :(

Does anybody else have this issue? Some advice or tips would be very appreciated.

Would love to get into weight lifting as I've heard it's a great way to burn calories but I have literally no idea how to start doing this! The weights room in my gym is packed full of obnoxious and judging, massively hench men, and I'm just a weak little girl! Does anyone have any advice for beginners?

Thanks for reading and happy weight loss! X

Replies

• TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ayup! I'm from Stoke too! feel free to add me :smile:
  • aemp93
    aemp93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ayup duck, will do! Nice to see a fellow Stokie!
  • tigerbunny91
    Options
    Hey there I lost my previous account on MFP, I have 8 more pounds to loose, you can add me if you like ^^