Looking for Women in a similar situation to become friends w

Options
2»

Replies

• CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 24 years old, and I am in the same boat. I am 5'4" and 137 pounds. I'm not really looking to lose weight, but if it happens, it happens. I am working more on changing my body composition. I started the P90X program, and I am on Day #10 today. Do you like Zumba a lot? My mother started doing that with a friend from work, and it sounds like fun.
  • nagicakes
    Options
    Hi! I just recently turned 21 and I'm like you; I'm not exactly overweight, but I am on the high end of the BMI scale for my height. (5'4") I go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week and I work in retail so I'm on my feet for most of the day when I work. I've started counting calories because I can't think of anything else to do other than get a personal trainer, but those are pretty expensive (the place here wants $60 per session!) Right now I'm at 167 pounds and I'm looking to get back down to 150 or so. I'm still having trouble trying not to snack out of boredom, but I guess that's a process like everything else.

So welcome and good luck! :D
  • I'm in a similar situation. I'm looking to lose around 20lbs. I'd love to get my old body back--fit and toned. Today I did day one of Chalean Extreme and plan on continuing the program along with walking/jogging/blading when I can.
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat. Newer to the site, joined awhile ago but am gonna start using it more now. I am 23 years old, 5'5" and160 pounds but I don't really feel that I look it as I am an ex-swimmer. But I do want to tone up and feel more energized and healthier all around. I often get complacent when I start to lose weight and then reward myself with a pig out day...that doesn't seem to end! I'd like to get down to 130ish, but a weight isn't a goal for me, more of a feeling of where I look and feel healthiest. Not looking to be a stick! I'm naturally curvy and I want to keep it. Feel free to friend me anyone!