Looking for some new friends

Options
Hello my fitness friends.I am looking for some motivational friends.I have lost 80 lbs and have 85 more to lose but it's just not coming off fast enough for me.This past week I have burned 5,335 calories in exercise....so I am very serious.I am on the 1200 calorie diet but sometimes i need more when I exercise.Anybody want to be friends :flowerforyou:

Replies

• medavidcook
    medavidcook Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation or fitness tips
  • jamaraaron78
    Options
    Feel free to add me jamaraaron78
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW...the calories burned make me feel like an underachiever! LOL great job!
  • kballard66
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm good for motivational, and sometimes dietary suggestions [when asked to]. :tongue:

Congratulations on losing 80 pounds, it might not be as easy to lose the remaining 85, but we all know how much it's worth! Although many suggest "nice and slow," whatever works for you is good enough. Keep up that good work!
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I had lost 30 but gained it back :(. My goal is 70 pounds.
  • feel free to add anyone i am here usually everyday
  • mhardmon
    Options
    you can add me mhardmon... Its a new year and i'm ready....
  • sahill314
    sahill314 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me sahill314:smile:
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I keep an open diary and like to get new meal ideas if anyone likes to share. I'm usually on everyday!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can burn some cals girl!!! Add me if you like!! I've lost a little over 20 with at least 20 to go, so I know how it feels to be in slo mo weight loss!! I used to eat 1200 calories and wasn't losing but a lb in a 2 week period. I upped my cals to around 1400 plus eating a few exercise cals back and started losing consistently again. Just a thought! :) Congrats on the huge loss so far!! SO inspiring!
  • blindcode
    Options
    Way to go!! You're motivated! You can add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • tigerbunny91
    Options
    Feel free to add me :), I'm on maintenance/ losing the last 8 pounds, but i'm a good motivator!
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi! add me :bigsmile:
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Added you all on....Thanks :smile:
  • AmnesiaSocks
    Options
    Hello there, I have just started again but have never used the social aspect of the site before. Please feel free to add me (and tyo anyone else too). Massive congrats on your loss so far and the amazing exercise count this week!
  • lmccull1982
    Options
    You can add me. I need people to look at my diary and call me out when I eat twinkies and chocolate.
  • You can add me :) I just started my journey but have 80 pounds to lose :) Congrats on the weight loss :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like to!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like - I have another 65 or so to go !