Looking for friends

Options
Hello all
I'm James and today is my first day...AGAIN.
Last time I lost 97 pounds. Kept it off for a year, then slowly gained 67 back
I'm hoping to lose 100 this time for the last time.
I learned motivation was a big role in me losing the first time, then losing the motivation hindered me.
Would love to get motivated and help motivate you all
Add me if interested!

Replies

• Lori1472
    Lori1472 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending you a request. I am starting - again - too.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    added u
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending a friend request! I have reached my goal and have been maintaining for 9 months now! I can encourage, give advice, answer questions etc! Good luck and welcome back!
  • RAZacharilla
    RAZacharilla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 last year and have put 10 back on.. It's so hard to maintain at my age of 54:) and stay motivated! I am setting a goal of 5lbs gone by Jan26th.. Monday is weigh in day for me!

I need motivation!

Who wants to join me every Monday morning for the weigh in challenge ?!
  • GiseleT88
    Options
    I added you. I lost 20 pounds first time then I got pregnant and i put on 40! Still have to finish losing this baby weight =)
  • QueenDez1
    QueenDez1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Will add you.. and good luck you can do this!
  • kerrylmills
    Options
    Hi im kerry I lost alot of weight (around 70lbs) after years of yo yo dieting and have mostly kept the weight off but after a tough few months and xmas I have gained quite abit and im sitting at a stone heavier than I want to be! I have noticed quite a few of my mfp friends are no longer active so also in need of new friends to help push me to shift that excess weight! Will add u now. :smile:
  • Lori1472
    Lori1472 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Monday weight challenge sounds like a good idea to me! :)
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hi James, anyone can feel free to add me and good luck to all!!!
  • cwkwkw2
    cwkwkw2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Okay. Every Monday, it is....
  • jamesc9282014
    Options
    Monday weight challenge sounds like a good idea to me! :)

What's a Monday challenge
  • la_Laleh
    la_Laleh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could use some friendly motivation, too! Anyone else, feel free to add me as well.
  • tablovsjerm1
    Options
    Hello I am restarting over hopefully for the last time! I took the last couple of weeks off due to the holidays. So now I am more determinded than ever to make these 40lbs disappear and I am going to need all the help motivation and encouragement I can get!! I want to be able to get out and do things and look great in all the cute clothes and plus I want to build my self-esteem up too. I am finally starting to like the way I look. I haven't liked the way I looked for a long time.:heart::smile: