Fitbit Flex activity level

Options
Hi, I have had the fitbit flex for a week or so and I cannot figure out how to go back and change my activity level on it. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I can't remember what level I set it on!

Thanks

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I don't recall any 'activity level' setting on the Fitbit site. That's what the device does. LOL Do you mean the food plan settings? Or how to change it from using your sedentary TDEE to 'personalized'? Go to Log, Food, and look for a little gear icon over 'Food Plan'. Or scroll through the food plan arrows and look for 'Edit Plan'.
  • mkm81
    mkm81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi - i just changed mine! Here are the instructions.

How do I change the primary goal on my Flex?
    LAST UPDATED: JAN 02, 2014 01:21PM
    Flex is designed to track your progress to a specific goal that you define on your Fitbit.com dashboard.Goals can be set for steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled, or active minutes.You can only identify one goal at a time, but you can change your goal at any time using by logging in to your Fitbit.com dashboard.

To set your goal:
    1. Log in to your Fitbit.com Dashboard.
    2. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page.
    3. Click Settings.
    4. Click Devices.
    5. Under Daily Goal Progress, choose the goal you want to work toward.
    6. Sync your Flex to transfer the new goal to your tracker.
    Once you’ve selected the goal you want to track your progress toward, you can set a specific value for that goal from your Fitbit.com dashboard (for example, setting your distance goal to 15,000 steps per day instead of 10,000). To do so:
    1. On your dashboard, find the tile that corresponds to your goal. For example, the steps tile.
    2. In the lower left corner of the tile, click the gear icon.
    3. Change the value as desired and click Save.

When you tap your Flex twice with your finger, the LED indicator lights will illuminate to show how much of your goal you’ve accomplished. Each fully lit indicator represents 20% of your total goal. The blinking light shows the segment of the goal that you are working on.

When you reach your goal, your Flex will vibrate and flash the LED indicator lights to celebrate.