Looking for friends with fitness goals or maintenance goals!

Hello future friends!

I'm looking for motivation and inspiration! I recently started to maintain. Working out and eating right is now a habit for me but I'm looking for people to share my passion with! I'm also beginning to figure out maintenance and looking for friends who are doing the same. Finally, I'm looking for people who have fitness goals (strength training, endurance etc.) as I'm trying to figure out what will be mine. I recently started serious strength training but I don't know if I'm doing this right,,,

Thank you in advance. Don't hesitate to add me even if you have different goals. The only ones I'm going to refuse are the ones with eating disorders and the creepers!

Replies

• Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 312 Member
    Can I be your friend?
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Can I be your friend?

:P Of course. haha.
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Hi :smile:

Although I have a while to go until I can start maintenance, my goals at the moment are mainly fitness ones. I recently signed up for a tough mudder (in July), so the next 6 months will be a bit hectic while I also try and start doing some strength training along cardio :laugh: anyway, I'm also looking for some friends so feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    I'm just about to my goal weight. I think my endurance is pretty good actually. Just need a good strength regimine. Maybe we can share ideas. I have considered using one of the trainers at my gym but also just doing a little studying on my own and see what is quick and not too complicated. Not looking to become a gym rat. Just get my upper body going mainly. :bigsmile:
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    I too am in maintenance mode, which I'm finding is very different. I started out as a runner (been running off and on about 15 or so years). But I am moving more towards strength training, which by the way, is helping my running.

Feel free to add me!

:smile:

ETA: Congrats to you for your progress!
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    I'm currently about halfway to my overall weight goal but am currently doing the Paleo lifestyle which started a little over three weeks now. I can always use more motivational friends!
  • MARTIC0058
    MARTIC0058 Posts: 42 Member
    congrats on your goal! that is awesome! I would love to be friends. I have a a group on fb that you would be a great asset to if your interested. I still have about 20 more pounds myself to lose but would love to help others in their journey. It seems to help me stay motivated as well.