newbie - want to lose at least 50lb

Good evening all.

I'm mum of 6 and a serial comfort snacker...

I normally shy away and "diet" in public and have failed miserably on and off for a fair few years now.

This is my year to step up, be noticed and get it done!

Would love inspiring friends who can give me the boot up the backside I need when I'm falling by the wayside x

Replies

• Sending friend request...6 kids??? wow. I want to lose 45 pounds...let's do it!!
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    Im sending you a request. Im looking for motivational friends and I love to motivate too! im looking to lose 20-25 lbs. Im a busy mom too. This is our year!!
  • That's exactly. What I'm after :)
    Friend request coming your way :) xx
  • Sorry I've not replied sooner! I'm just new to this so taking a bit of getting used to :D

6 kids yep! All age between 4 and 12 so constantly on the go!
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    I just sent you another friend request. I'm trying to lose 40 pounds this year, let's do it!
  • Hi, I'm a newbie. Mother of 2, grandmother of 3. I will be 45 in Feb. I think I'm at the point where enough is enough. Either I do this, or I deal with being fat forever. My initial goal is to lose 70 lbs. I will decide from there if I need to lose more. Good luck to you all. I believe we can do this, it's really a matter of what we want more, and taking the time to think it through.