OH MY GOD - heres the reason for cutting out most junk food!

Options
Holy shi*t, my, measurements of waist, hips, butt and thigh today (come on girls you know those a the problem areas) came to a total loss of 11.5cm!!! in under 2 weeks - that just goes to show what cutting out most junk food can do!!! :happy:

Replies

• marniehodges
    Options
    Wow! Impressive!
  • sherbert0705
    Options
    Well done! I still eat junk food and I'm loosing weight :) x
  • Trickynotts
    Options
    I had a McDs last week and I can just taste the fat in it now which spoils the once enthusiasm for it, it actually turns my stomach thinking about the fat and calorie content... ugh I'm not saying I'll never eat fast foods again but I find it harder to now am healthIER eating
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    Thanks for your congrats guys, amazing what a difference small changes can make! Hope you are all having a ton of success too!
  • jfarmer1118
    Options
    Way to go....I too am having a harder time eating "junky" food. :)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Great job! I had a colleague who cut out soda and was incredibly thin when he returned. Shows how bad that stuff really is for us!

I know what you mean about going back and eating old favorites after you've weaned yourself off of them. For the longest time, I did the Sugar Buster's diet... which is basically just telling you to eat whole grain, low sugar foods rather than processed ones. Afterwards, I tried eating birthday cake.... and I couldn't handle the icing. Even now, I end up scraping it off.

Shannon
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    I reckon, all that crap in soda etc is pretty gross I would imagine!

Congrats on the weaning off sugar, I think i will always struggle with it, but oh well the results are worth it hey :)
  • FAMILY02184
    Options
    what types of junk foods are people eating? I go grocery shopping now instead of my husband or he would be bringing back al kids of stuff...

i try to buy healthy but it is hard not to want to buy chips and dip my biggest down fall... now i will only eat that if its a special occasion.

does everyone eat all of there calories.. so if mine is 1200 should i make sure i eat all of 1200 or more?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!