Here we go again... this time i mean it!!!

Options
well as we know a new year a new start, Im back on it with a challenge to shed some pounds and get a little fitter.

so hello to one and all lets enjoy our own challenges no matter how big or small.

Rich

Replies

• Gaillb170
    Options
    Hello, I can relate to this topic. About 6 years ago I dropped 50 lbs, only to gain it back this past year, ugh! So here I am again, ready to shed 100 lbs. Started this morning with a 2 mile walk Dvd, healthy breakfast and healthy lunch . Oh yeah its gonna happen this time and I mean it!!
  • rg37
    rg37 Posts: 6
    Options
    nice one - good luck :)
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Same exact story here!! Good luck!! :drinker:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Let's get it done! Good luck! :smile:
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    We can do this!! Good luck on your successes!!
  • wendybeale7
    wendybeale7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Each year I commit myself to the goal of loosing weight, and each year I am making the same resolution. I am so with you on this!!!! Keep the FOCUS!!!
  • wutaday1
    wutaday1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I have things taped up all over my house as reminders and to motivate me to keep it up this time!! We will be successful!! :)
  • hammerup
    hammerup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started at 270 in Sep, 2010, and a year later I was 199 pounds, loss of 71 pounds, mission accomplished.
    2 years later, I'm staring at the scale New Year's morning, and it reads 223. No mistake, no scale malfunction. So I'm back on it, have lost 6 pounds this week to 217, 18 pounds to go, at 2 pounds per week, I'm shooting to reach goal by March 31, 2014.

One thing I have kept up over the three years is the equivalent of 45 minutes a day of cardio, 5 days a week. I'm proud of that. My resting heart rate is 48.
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal weight last year and maintained for a while. I gained a little back over the holidays, so now I'm just trying to get back to my goal. I have between 5 to 10 pounds to lose, depending on how I feel.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Anybody want a peanut?
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!! You've got the will obviously, you'll do it man!
  • albaclara
    Options
    I started at 196 pounds around may last year, and around July I was at 182, and things went crazy and I started this year at 201. My goal is to end the year at 127 or the closer I can get.
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. :)
  • bikeboyhaha
    bikeboyhaha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    199 is my goal also. I am about 225.
  • amberkeever1
    amberkeever1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anybody want a peanut?