First time here, hello :)

Options
Hello, my name is Jessica. I weigh 198 pounds. I am sick of being fat, sick of thinking "This would be so fun if I were thin" or "I would do that if I were thin." I believe most people think this way. Anyway, time to get rid of the fat that is holding me back from enjoying life.

Replies

• Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Good luck xx
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Welcome:smile:

This is a great place to track calories/goals
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I always feel like if I were thinner this outfit would look so much better on me. I hated how I looked in the mirror, most of my clothes are all too big for me now which is an awesome feeling. Today's task for me is not to eat the carmel popcorn in the kitchen at my work! You can add me, I'm on here everday. Good luck to ya - You CAN do this! :flowerforyou:
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Lots of great support on here!
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. If you need any friends/motivators/supporters, add me!
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good luck and I know you can do it! We all have our journey's and must start some time! I hope that you stay motivated and if you need a friend, add me:)

Megan:)
  • medavidcook
    medavidcook Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and support.The more friends you have the more enjoyable weight loss becomes.

Were all here for a reason.
  • Sandy32077
    Sandy32077 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica,

I am Sandy and as well an sick and tired of being big. So hopefully we can keep each other motivated. Good Luck to you

Sandy
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck! Feel free to add me if you need support or motivation.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to add me if you would like to. :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Just stick with your goals and you will be successful. And remember, it won't happen overnight!
  • bigtim1970
    Options
    I wish you well on your weightloss, good luck:smile:
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best.........if you need support feel free to add me
  • staceysmomm
    Options
    Welcome Jessica and good luck!
  • scgroves48
    Options
    I cannot tell you how many times I said, NO to things due to my weight! It really makes me sad/mad that I have wasted so many years being overweight. I am really syked to get this weight off and feel more like myself again!

Good Luck!!!