T25's no joke.

Options
I just started T25 today with Cardio. AND IT WAS SO TIRING. I'm not complaining though. It was a good work out. But I just really want to voice out about how I think it's harder than Insanity. Maybe because it has no breaks? (or a bare 2-3 sec break) But what I also mean by harder is that.. it kills your muscles in every move. Especially the squats and variations. My thighs are crying, pleading me to stop. Sometimes I really can't take it anymore that I go do the modified. And did I sweat a lot. I don't even know how I got through it. Love how it's like a mini-Insanity but big in intensity.

I hope I get to finish at least the whole Alpha phase!

Replies

• denyellek
    denyellek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started doing it 4 days ago and i totally agree! My husband and I have been doing it and at night we are both like, "Damn you Shawn T.!!" You definitely feel it. I get so much more out of that than going to the gym and wandering for an hour. I do wish they did a better job of showing the modifier though...they hide her sometimes.:wink:
  • mmargarette
    mmargarette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just started doing it 4 days ago and i totally agree! My husband and I have been doing it and at night we are both like, "Damn you Shawn T.!!" You definitely feel it. I get so much more out of that than going to the gym and wandering for an hour. I do wish they did a better job of showing the modifier though...they hide her sometimes.:wink:

true! whenever i have to switch to modified, it takes a while for me to get to proper form. good to hear about you and your husband! we can do this! :)
  • kaytee71
    Options
    I'm starting today. I'm scared but know that I'll feel better once I'm done. I can't wait to see what I look like in 3 months. Pray for me lol lol
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and so far I LOVE it. I am a soaking wet mess when I am done, but it really feels like I got a good workout in just 25 mins. Yesterday, with the Cardio CD, I had to switch to the modifier about 1/2 way through, I couldn't take it anymore. Today, Speed 1.0, is much better. I was still a sweaty mess when I was done.