In need of motivational friends!

Options
I've got a small group of awesome friends on here already but I need more!!!! I weigh 171 lbs right now. And really want to get to 150 but would love to achieve 140 some day.

Replies

• davepearson86
    davepearson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like awesome
  • krogers810x
    krogers810x Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find some new friends to keep me motivated! I have about the same weight loss goal as you - starting at 168 and my goal is eventually 140, but I'd be happy to hit 150-155! I sent you an add :)
  • fitness_steph1020
    Options
    Our weight loss goals are very similar! I am around 167 and would love to be around 145ish! I will send you an add so we can share some mutual motivation!
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    Feels free to add me we have the same goals my goal is 140 I weight about 200 right now. Anyone is welcome to add me!!
  • nobleh5
    nobleh5 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If anyone needs more motivation there is a fitness accountability group on facebook with some amazing people with many different health goals.
    It is completely free and we love making new friends on our journey to achieving healthier lives.

Just go here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/458944717546190/
    or here:
    https://www.facebook.com/heather.m.noble
  • karibu5280
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join you because I'm starting at 168 and want to get to 140... it's probably ideal to work with people who are in a similar "boat". :-)
  • MARTIC0058
    MARTIC0058 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request! Need all the support and motivation I can get also! I am currently in my second week of Chalean Extreme, loving it. I have about 20 more I wanna lose! We got this!
  • SophieRoll
    Options
    Motivational friends can only make this weight loss journey easier :) I'm aiming to lose 48 by the end of the year, ideally by September.

I've sent you a request. :)

Anyone else in need of some more friends feel free to add me!