Hi I'm Lauren! Need Weight Loss Buddies!!!

Options
Hi my name is Lauren and I'm not brand new to My Fitness Pal but I never explored the social aspect of it, wasn't consistent with the logging of my foods and exercise. Thus I didn't lose the weight. This time I would like to do things differently and actually make some buddies to be accountable to and use the site the way that it was intended. My goal is to lose roughly 60 lbs, Going from 198 to 135 and I plan to make it happen 2 pounds a week. I've changed my diet into a high protein, low carb diet and shoot for 30 minutes or more of exercise a day. I'm really sweet, really laid back and cool lets be friends!! If you are in my area, lets partner up and work out!!

Replies

• ChrissyWonderMom
    ChrissyWonderMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just exploring this myself. I'll be a weight loss buddy! We can all use the encouragement from time to time. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds by May 1st. and I need all the help I can get!
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a few months now. Have lost 12 kg so far. Please feel free to add me to your friends list. I'm happy to help motivate :-)
  • jellis2014
    Options
    I've had a similiar experience before and trying to get plugged in better. The more accountability and motivation, the better the chances for success!
  • vickie183
    vickie183 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Victoria I need some friends and motivation to start on my workout journey.
    I have t25 which I'm going to start on Tuesday morning. 1/7. I am hoping to lose 50 lbs by my cruise that's booked for October.
    Good luck to all on their journey.
  • ngrafferty
    ngrafferty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I am not new to MFP, but I am committed this time around. I have a hectic schedule so I need help in staying on top of tracking, eating and mostly excersise! I am looking to lose 50 lbs this year. I have set up ideal benchmarks for my weight loss, but ultimately I am ready to start feeling good about myself again even if the numbers dont quite add up!

Good luck to all and here is to hopefully some new like minded friends. :)

Nicki
  • 360hope360
    Options
    add me if you like. I just started recent. Im 160 wanting to get down 20 lb to 140 or 135.
  • bid1130
    bid1130 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about a year. Did real good for a little bit then got off the routine, then back on, then back off!! Hopefully this time I'll get the job done!! Feel free to add me!!
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Mike, not new either, but have fallen off the wagon and would appreciate many new friends to help as we try again:happy:
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've added you all as friends!! Thank you so much!!! You all are so awesome!!
  • Modern_Warrior
    Options
    Hi Lauren and friends, feel free to add me. I'm working on a whole new me. Dropping weight, cutting body fat, and working out like crazy.

B
  • meljoemom
    meljoemom Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I probably won't be able to log everything all the time, but I am totally committed! Would love to have more people to be accountable to even if it's not logging in, but simply reporting progress.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am not new but just starting to figure out the buddy thing.
  • JEABH
    JEABH Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Lauren! I have the same goal (lose 60lbs) and asimilar approach to life. I'd love to be friend ;-)
  • mcblevins
    mcblevins Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey to a fellow TN MFP-er!!

I am not new to MFP myself, but logging everything and consistently is new to me!

Best of luck!
  • nicolem021985
    nicolem021985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm new to the site and have about 80 pounds to lose!
  • jenniferbedick
    Options
    Hey count me in! I'm new to MFP and need support and inspiration.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Lauren... feel free to add me. Been here off an on since 2008.
  • spanishempress27
    spanishempress27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been on here for quite a while but this time I am ready to make that change! Good luck to all of you on your journey!! :smile:
  • PrettyNBrown
    Options
    Hi Lauren! You can count me in as well. I just started my own weight loss challenge. My goal is to lose 50 lbs in 90 days.
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    Welcome!