Hi I'm Lauren! Need Weight Loss Buddies!!!

Options

Replies

• henllan
    henllan Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! I am in! I am new but not new :) I can't remember when I joined, but I know that I am using this site more TODAY than I ever have ever! Feel free to add me anyone :) I can use all the help and motivation I can get!!!
  • Idefinenichelle
    Idefinenichelle Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as well, looking to lose 80 lbs. I would like to meet some new friends as well, so anyone feel free to add me.
  • lola_rd
    lola_rd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren! Feel Free to add me! I'm also not new to MFP, but I know it works! I'm working on losing the 20 or so pounds I gained while in grad school! I call it the grad school gut and I'm done with it! :) Happy New Year!
  • jarnold82
    jarnold82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here for a while and have lost 15 pounds. Please add me as your friend...definitely would love some support from others. I would love to loose 50 more pounds before July (son getting married), but I realistically would love to have a consistent weight loss of 2 pounds per week. I don't want to do any "fad" diets, but do want to live a healthy lifestyle that we can do in our family on a daily basis. Good luck to everyone on this journey to better health and weight loss!!!!
  • TheWretchedFat
    TheWretchedFat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I tried to do this without the social aspect and always seemed to fail. It's nice to be friends with others who encourage you and know what it's like. :)
  • theoncomingstorm2
    Options
    Friend request sent. Welcome.
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Anyone is welcome to add me as well! I have been on the site since last March however at the end of October I allowed the stresses of life get me away from my goal. My goal is to lose 70 pounds by the end of the year! Good luck everyone!!!

:flowerforyou: Denise
  • danynevice
    danynevice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren. My name is Danyne, Pronounced Janeane but with a "D". I can be an encourager and a buddy for you! I have lost 100lbs and need to loose about 20 more. I also need encouragement!! I've had a difficult time during the holidays and need to get back on track. Let me know if you want to keep in touch and help one another and I'll give you some more info about myself.
    Good Luck :)
    Danyne
  • Glitterhips
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to all this too. I'm looking to lose between 35-42lb but I don't have anyone I know using this app. Anyone want to add a fat newbie? ????
  • kellyn23
    Options
    Hi Lauren and everyone else! I signed up a long time ago but didn't stick with it. I'm back and committed this time and would like to lose about 45 pounds at 1.5 pounds per week. My husband gave me a fitbit for Christmas and I'm loving it so far. I'm definitely motivated by accountability so I would love some friends to be accountable to and to support along the way.
  • 1julietax
    1julietax Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. .Need to get in shape for the zombie apocalypse. Gotta be the fastest runner around, or at least faster than someone. :wink: Anyways, as you can tell I'm a Walking Dead fan and figure you got have some humor in life, right? Like everyone else on here I need some help staying motivated. Feel free to "friend" me.
  • MADRunner75
    MADRunner75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there Lauren... Feel free to add me too.... I am on a mission to get fit as I have decided to take up squash again.... plus I saw a photo of me at Christmas time.... I knew the pounds were slowly creeping back on but when you see it there right in your face I decided now is the time to take action.... I have set myself a long term goal which I have broken down to monthly goals and various other things to keep me motivated. It would be great to support each other. Good luck with your fitness and healthy journey... Louise
  • Sandy32077
    Sandy32077 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

My name is sandy and I am new to this but as well would love the encouragement.
  • juniorballyc
    juniorballyc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on this a while now but have been inactive!
    Back today and goal is to lost 30lbs or more. Please add me!
  • elisegeringer
    elisegeringer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I'm recommitting to getting stronger and healthier :) Would love any adds and motivation!
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome divorced Dad here. Anyone out there who would like to friend me, please do. Id love healthy recipes for me and my two Disney princess daughters. Im not much of a cook so all the help I can get is very appreciated!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! Back to MFP myself after my second pregnancy. The weight gain wasn't pretty and 6 months was plenty of time to milk the "But I just had a baby!" excuse HAHA. Feel free to add me!
  • labrante
    Options
    HI Lauren, although I'm not new to MFP, I am trying again to lost weight (25 lbs) by doing things differently. Mainly by adding more activity to my day. Pls feel free to add me.
    Bets of luck!

Liz
  • brandi1277
    brandi1277 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brandi. I am new to MFP but have done other programs including spark people and WW. I started out well over 300 lbs and I've lost almost 80 lbs on my own. I am absolutely committed to losing 120 more. Would love all of the support and motivation I can get. Feel free to add me if you're interested. Good luck!!
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm Skylar. You're welcome to add me (or anyone). I'm already at my goal weight (actually I want to add 5-10 lbs of lean muscle). I've been on MFP for quite a while and I'm happy to help encourage anyone who needs it.

Worth noting that I lost 45 lbs at one point to get to here :)