Pictures of different weights/heights

Options
I found this website that lets you enter what weight, height, clothing size and/or body shape and shows you pictures of what women who fit that criteria look like. Thought it was kind of interesting and to me, better than looking at a bunch of celeb pictures, you can see regular woman who weigh your goal weight!

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm going to it later, I know I definitely have a bad self body image, and this may clear my mind on things! Thanks!!!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well, that was a bust because nobody looks like me!:frown:
  • majikal6
    Options
    Well, that was a bust because nobody looks like me!:frown:

Same here!! :huh:
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hi, i put in all sorts of different number and sizes and it didnt' have any pictures for me.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Link won't work for me :-(
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I found that when I didn't include clothing size, it showed me more options if that helps!

hmm here it is again, see if it works? http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • Vicki_78
    Vicki_78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    interesting site - had a couple pics for me.... but what i found really interesting is the body types - banana? never heard of that but i THINK thats what fits me best. but very cool site
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    interesting
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This made me teary. Read a bit about the mission statement, it is a new site and I think what they are doing is really amazing <3 thank you for the share
  • marianmaj
    marianmaj Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hey this is pretty cool
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Bump...thanks!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    its amazing the difference a different body looks with the same weight on. I put in 5ft7 150lbs and theres such a difference. I also put in my weight now...they look an awful lot better than i do...i kept going up and it was a 290lb woman that closest resembles me...is that all in my head or can i really be 70lb less but look like i'm 290lb. Oh boy, one link i wish i hadn't clicked on

Edit. Not knocking you for sharing, it was certainly interesting.
  • blogger79
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the link! Pretty cool to see... And some were surprising as they didn't look bad at all at a weight that was technically considered overweight!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to write in this post so I can remember that site