365 Days, 60 Pounds (with pics!)

Options

Replies

• bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! You guys are making me feel awesome. :blushing:

In return, just promise to give us a heads up when you post the next round of pics in 20 pounds (or sooner).

:flowerforyou:

Deal!
  • goKimmer
    goKimmer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Just what I want to do this year! You are an excellent role model for me to follow. So glad we became friends! Way to go!
  • MickeS
    MickeS Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Love your attitude! :glasses:
  • eloisethegiant
    Options
    Wow! I love your story but I also love your weight loss 'attitude', it is so refreshing to hear someone say I eat between 1,700 - 1,800, far too often people seem to be on 1,200kcals.

Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love everything about this!!! The down-to-earth attitude, the results, the look on your face in the current picture. You rock!!!!! You're body looks already amazing.
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    One word... WOW.

You were beautiful before without a doubt, and beautiful now. You are a knockout! You have that nice hourglass figure going on. :) Keep at it girl!
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Your right, You were beautiful before, but even more so now! Very motivating. Thanks for sharing!
    ditto!! exactly what I was thinking!! so beautiful! very motivational!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT!!!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Good job hunni. I would like to know what size were you when you stared and what size now? Also, just to conquer, you were beautiful even before :)
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great Job!
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Good job hunni. I would like to know what size were you when you stared and what size now? Also, just to conquer, you were beautiful even before :)

Thank you! I started at a size 20 and now I'm a size 12.
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    unbelievable!! great job :)
  • Donnad643
    Donnad643 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! way to go! I am just starting( again for the second time) and you are inspiring :)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    What a change - u were pretty before but stunning now!
    Well done in your progress so far. i look forward to seeing the difference for the last 20lbs x
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You're a knockout. You were in the before pictures, too.

Thanks for such a well-written and inspiring story. May you continue to find your happiness and inspire more people!
  • AmandaD99
    AmandaD99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    awesome job! I love seeing someone with curves (hips and butt) that loses weight but still retains those curves. I have them too so it gives me hope! You look great!
  • snowflakeln99
    snowflakeln99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • MsMacL
    MsMacL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Keep at it.
  • BrianaRenee21
    Options
    You are so beautiful! I love your shape, I'm loosing weight and I hope I don't lose my shape. Even though I'm overweight I still have an hourglass figure. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! You guys are making me feel awesome. :blushing:

In return, just promise to give us a heads up when you post the next round of pics in 20 pounds (or sooner).

:flowerforyou:

Deal!

I want in on that deal, too...because you are going to be ROCKING a bikini this summer, girl!! You were a beauty before, and now...DAYUM!! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!