size 12 to size 6

Options
2»

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that is a fantastic accomplishment! good job for getting a handle on your health at such a young age!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT!!!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!
  • positivechic1978
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    what a difference! You look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Very inspirational! What kind/how much exercising did you do?
  • crissy1110
    crissy1110 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    30 pounds in 4.5 months?! That is INCREDIBLE!! Kudos to you, girl! You look GREAT!
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats!
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I hope to be able to have a before and after picture one day. Right now I'm 160.8 lbs, my goal right now is set at 150 but I'll lower it once I get to that goal, then so on. My size right now is 12/14, I would love to be a size 6 myself. This is proof that it can happen!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look great! And congrats!
  • hmhteacher
    hmhteacher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. I am at 162 right now and stuck here. I would love to "pick your brain" about how you did it!! T

Megan:)
  • briannanoelg
    Options
    That's fantastic! Very inspirational! What kind/how much exercising did you do?

I started out with running a mile about 4 days a week. I was slow too, a 13 min mile. I usually would just run a straight mile on the treadmill and constantly up my speed. I ended up with shin splits and that put me on the elliptical for a week at 30 mins (which helped me push past a plateau!) and I stuck with it, alternating between that and the treadmill.

Now I work out 6-7 days a week, with a 20 min. elliptical with varying resistance, 8.5-9.0 sprints for a mile on the treadmill and biking 2-4 miles. I also just completed a 30 day ab challenge that I'm about to start over with added weights.

Very inspirational. I am at 162 right now and stuck here. I would love to "pick your brain" about how you did it!! T

Megan:)

I spent... God, what felt like FOR.E.VER at 161... and again at 151.. lol I have a feeling 141 will be hell. But the way I got past plateaus was to change up my routine. The first time I started going for two miles on the treadmill instead of one, and the second time I started doing elliptical, treadmill, and bike all in the same workout for a bigger burn. Change is good!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    omg u look amazing!

and that stomach is amazing ! x
  • briannanoelg
    Options
    omg u look amazing!

and that stomach is amazing ! x

It's very nice to hear that because I feel like my stomach is my problem area! any weight gained goes to my stomach... stomach fat is my most hated enemy.
  • aimeeworsham
    aimeeworsham Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!!!! so excited for you- love your story!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look great, contrasts! I am at your starting weight right now. It took me almost 4 months to lose just over 7 pounds. I'm OK with the slow loss as I am breastfeeding and have supply issues, but posts like yours make me a bit jealous. I am a quarter of an inch shorter than you and after my son my tummy is horrid. It's a lot worse than your before picture, but your pics still give me hope! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!