Holiday Gains

Options
Good morning.

I am ashamed to admit that I fell completely off the wagon for about a three week period abound the holidays. I'm angry at myself for the poor food choices I made during that time. It is amazing how fast one can put on 10 pounds just be eating junk for a few weeks, my lapse in exercise was minimal.

I hope everybody else did better than I did. Have a nice day.

Replies

• wpuymac
    Options
    With ya, buddy....
  • Andrew_peter
    Andrew_peter Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Went off the rails myself for 3 weeks over the holidays and scale showed a 20lb increase (although it was an evening weight after dinner). Ate and drank my face off though with family and friends and had an excellent time celebrating overall so not gonna sweat it!!

Plan is to get a couple weeks of maintenance back under my belt and am sure the damage isn't as bad as it seems. Suggest the same for you bud and don't worry about it!!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I'm up 4 pounds and would like to lose another 10 to get down to my absolute lowest weight.

Back to basics and logging everything, plus a few extra minutes of HIIT after every lifting workout.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Yup....not only did I fall off the wagon, I was dragged behind ot for a couple of miles and stomped on my the horse. Recommitted today after sucking it up and admitting my 13 pound weight gain! Back to basics...
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I ate like crap through the holidays, but managed to keep up with exercise, so luckily I have only gained about 3 lbs!! But now that all of the holidays are over, I'm back and even more determined to get this weight off and KEEP IT OFF!! Feel free to add if you need a boost of motivation! I am here daily!! :)
  • marshs4
    marshs4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Was caning myself for months exercising on the cross trainer only to lose no weight, recently heard about intermittent fasting and have lost 1 kilo in a week and plan to keep on track.