Most embarrassing stomach grumble moment?

Options
We've all had it happen before. It's dead quiet and your stomach feels the need to make chewbacca noises.

When I was in high school we had a lock down drill. I'm jammed in the science supply room with the rest of my class mates and we're not supposed to make a noise. My stomach lets out this ten second long whale call that made me want to crawl into a hole and die of embarrassment. I think that was the worst moment I've ever had with a stomach grumble.

What's your embarrassing stomach grumble story?

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    What's embarrassing about stomach grumbles?
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    In a job interview. Ugh it was just awful!
  • __Angie__
    Options
    They are embarrassing to me haha
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    In church. During a prayer. And it would NOT shut up.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Entrance exam for a job. 12 people, 1 stomach growling, everyone looked around. I played it off.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Exam room. Only about 20 candidates. Major end of school exam. I really should have eaten more for breakfast. Quite a few kids s******ing at me. :embarassed:

(Insert the "n" word where the *s are. It's not an offensive word. :grumble: )
  • lynnsmilin
    lynnsmilin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOL in the middle of a meeting in our large conference room when the whole room was silent. Had to curl my stomach just so it didn't sound really loud. lol :laugh:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    A few nights ago my tummy grumbled and woke my husband up.
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This is me, constantly. I swear the person in the cubicle next to me can hear it. Every. Single. Time.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    What's embarrassing about stomach grumbles?
    exactly.

it's not like a fart or something.
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    haha probably back in college
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm just here because OP's name got a Rolling Stones song stuck in my head.
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh man-this isn't exactly a 'stomach grumble' but its soooooo embarrassing!! I had this horrid day where I was very anxious about school and my tummy was cramping and needless to say, you could hear grumbles along the entire length of my digestive tract. And it was REALLY obvious. Not even a short *grumble* but like *grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble*. It got so bad, that I had to go take a walk outside and away from everyone else, under the pretense that I had to go meet a friend in a different building, until everything calmed a bit. Ugh.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Taking the ACT. I was so embarrassed, I just guessed on the rest of the test and turned it in. Total waste of money.
  • revkhyler
    Options
    Employee meeting, boss in a tizzy over some procedure - but my stomach grumble wasn't quite so bad as my coworker letting off gas shortly thereafter. :embarassed: :laugh:
  • Jenpickrell
    Jenpickrell Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ha i got my tonsils removed and when i woke up my tummy was rumbling so i told the doctor "I have baby whales in there, they need to be fed" and when he asked what i wanted i told him i wanted a steak flavored popsicle.. I still havent completely lived that one down with my family yet.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    This happened to me a few times back in high school, the room was dead silent during a test and I was too ****in' hungry.