Rockin Body

Options
I just bought the Rockin Body workout from beachbody. I did the first month of Insanity a year ago and lost a lot of weight but I hated it. I got sucked into an infomercial about it because it was $19.95.. never saw a workout from them that cheap. Anyway has anyone done Rocking Body? I am out of shape again and I am looking to ease back into it with something fun? Any advice would be much appreciated. http://www.beachbodycoach.com/adaptnovercome- that's where I got it from if anyone else is interested in it. I talked to a beach body coach and all they did was send me a preview of the video. Anyone know what kind of music is on the dvd? Thanks

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have rockinbody and I love it. There are different work outs on the video so the music varies. One of my favorite is the Disco Groove.. There is a rock workout although I dont recall any specific rock songs lol! Make sure you do the mark,move and groove first. It is a short workout showing you all the basic moves you need to know for the other workouts. If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them for you.
  • buttonpop
    Options
    It's pretty cheesy, but get's the job done. I usually mute the TV and put on different music to pump me up.
  • momwifenurse021406
    momwifenurse021406 Posts: 27 Member
    Options