just noticed...a bum story

Options
blh_1010
blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
So I was getting dressed, and I looked behind me, and then looked back. Then I quickly looked back once more...AND SAW...NO BUM! my butt disapeared! I looked again...and finally went and looked in the mirror. I know I had lost some weight and I know my butt had gotten smaller, but usually when I look behind me the badonkadonk is like "BAM!" This time it was just a little "bam". lol...It was pretty amazing...I almost cried, actually. :) I can't believe I have lost a huge chunk of my butt...I guess I really did work my butt off these last few months lol :) Anyway there's my story from this morning :)

OH and a shirt I wore last year, around this time, which the buttons looked like they were strained when I wore it, is now too big - it lays flat but now looks kind of like a sack if I don't pull it down, it just hangs off of me. I'm really starting to enjoy the little things I am finding every now and again from my weight loss :)

Replies

• francesstewart1
    Options
    Freaking awesome, you go girl! Did you do any specific exercises to help make it smaller?
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, its so funny how we notice the little things, like one day I looked in the mirror and noticed that a gold necklace that I wear all the time was hanging lower on my neck. I knew the scales were showing I had lost and my body was telling me I was working my tushee off but I hadn't really seen it until then. It was really weird. Anyway, keep up the good work.
  • Phat_Girl
    Phat_Girl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!This made my morning....Well my BUMP won't go anywhere its here to stay.......Imma alway see BAM BAM when I look in the mirror!
  • blh_1010
    Options
    francesstewart1: Hey...all I did for workouts was walk with Leslie Sansone (her video), jog in place, lift weights, do squats, and crunchs...that's it...that's my workout regime that I've done since starting MFP. Right now I don't even do the video....I just jog and do the rest. :) Plus my love handles have go down a lot...I was swinging my arms while walking (like normal) and I noticed my arms weren't at an angle they were hanging straight down...I looked in the mirror and moved my arms out to wear they would have been a few months ago...I hadn't noticed the difference of my hips until just that moment (this was about a month or so ago) it was crazy. :)

twnzmom: That's great! :) Good job! :)

Phat_Girl: I'm glad I made you lol :) I thought I would always have my bum too...big butts are genetically in my family tree...I still have a "bump" but it's nothing like it use to be :) Good luck! :)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great post! love the no badonkadonk! LOL! You are doing so great! Proud of ya girlfriend! :wink:
  • blh_1010
    Options
    Thanks Kat! You know I couldn't have done it with out you! :)
  • skinnyack
    Options
    haha... awesome!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    So I was getting dressed, and I looked behind me, and then looked back. Then I quickly looked back once more...AND SAW...NO BUM! my butt disapeared! I looked again...and finally went and looked in the mirror. I know I had lost some weight and I know my butt had gotten smaller, but usually when I look behind me the badonkadonk is like "BAM!" This time it was just a little "bam". lol...It was pretty amazing...I almost cried, actually. :) I can't believe I have lost a huge chunk of my butt...I guess I really did work my butt off these last few months lol :) Anyway there's my story from this morning :)

OH and a shirt I wore last year, around this time, which the buttons looked like they were strained when I wore it, is now too big - it lays flat but now looks kind of like a sack if I don't pull it down, it just hangs off of me. I'm really starting to enjoy the little things I am finding every now and again from my weight loss :)

hehehehe :drinker:

It's when I read or hear about things as you have just stated, that it makes all of this so enjoyable.

The disbelief on people's faces when they truly see themselves in the mirror after a lot of hard work is a joy to imagine.

WTG is what I say, you worked hard and are now starting to enjoy the benefits! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!