Need some buddies for motivation...

Options
Not getting a whole lot in the real world yet. If possible, I want to drop a dress size in a month and half/two months. I need to lose more than that, but I accidentally bought a dress a size too small.

Anyway, not looking to lose weight fast or anything, but I want encouragement. I am eating around 1500 and *trying* to workout for about two hours everyday (having issues with finding a gym I can afford and it's too cold to run outside). No excuses though!!

Replies

• kristenfrances
    Options
    Try doing the at home work out videos that way can workout at any time I'm starting Jillian michaels workouts that I borrowed from my cousin I have same issue w gym prices
  • MARTIC0058
    MARTIC0058 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You don't need a gym! 2 hours! Really? That seems really long! I do workouts at home and just finished at awesome program it was only 25 mins a day and had amazing results! I will send you a friend request.
  • SUPERCREWE
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am restarting today after 8 months of slacking (foodwise) and putting on 10 pounds.

I have been strength training for about 9/10 months and seen some results but now am going to add a daily cardio if I can (such as spinning, walking etc.)

I want to lose about 30 more pounds.

Feel free to add me as a Fitness Pal ;)

Take care

Mark
  • humblestumble
    humblestumble Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I workout for 45 min everyday and I think 15 minutes feels like forever! (I use 3 different cardio machines)

I am also doing the "Tone It Up" online series from the Tone It Up girls, Karena and Katrina. I suggest the same as someone before me! Do some at home workouts - I got back into the swing of things with them - especially HIIT workouts. It's liberating to know that we have control at home :D
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thats a lot of cardio each day! Try a 30 -60 min routine that incorporates some resistance training. Working out at home can be easy (in that you don't have to go anywhere lol) and fun. Lots of great options available to you on the net and with dvds. Your cal goal seems reasonable. Good luck ~ feel free to add me. I don't know much but am happy to share what I have learned and cheer you on.
  • biancabbz
    Options
    Hi I do zumba at home and I love it, its fun x
  • lmontelongo1
    Options
    There are a ton of workout DVD's you can do at home that are effective and not near 2 hours. I had a lot of success with the Biggest Loser series (boot camp and cardio max) and also bought some Jillian DVD's that were amazing!
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Make up your own playlist on youtube and do that. Doesn't cost anything. Well we already had the xbox and TV. If you have a smart TV probably don't need the xbox. I just find the xbox more user friendly than the TV. I did purchase some hand weights from craigslist so that was a small amount of money.

You are doing this! Kudos to you!