Hi

Options
I joined My Fitness Pal a month ago but this is the first time I'm joining the community. I am trying really hard to be more active and trying to lose weight but it's kind of hard when your husband is trying to gain weight. LOL
I am hoping to meet people who will help keep me motivated.

Replies

• MyraGregory
    Options
    Hi.I'm Myra and I can relate..my husband is not trying to gain weight,but the cookies he brings in the house he's not trying to lose a lot either..lol . Welcom
  • lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm starting back to MFP and have done well over Christmas. My husband plays a lot of sports so can eat anything without gaining weight - I tell him right now it's like I'm a recovering alcoholic so het "get's it" that I just can't be around food temptation right now. He relates to that LOL. Good luck.
  • bronzykitten
    Options
    I just joined today.... only heard of this site yesterday :) I like the calorie and exercise counter so I am hoping this will help me shed the extra pounds :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. My hubby doesn't need to lose or gain weight, so in that there are cookies and potato chips! It's tough sometimes, but definitely doable.
  • theoncomingstorm2
    Options
    Welcome Bad Wolf girl!