Anyone doing/starting P90X3?

Options
My wife and I just started P90X3 today and I would love to find/start an accountability group for the next 90 days.

Anyone interested in joining us?

Replies

• gidget1988
    gidget1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i just started today as well!! It's a great program!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    We've done P90X before and so far have enjoyed what we did.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Today was day 6 of P90X-3 for me. Really like it so far. I didn't do the other two.
  • karimlakhani
    karimlakhani Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just did the day 2 workout. I enjoyed both a lot so far. Fun, intense, but short and easy to modify to my level.
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 today ... By far, Day 2 was the biggest challenge for me yet.
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Im half way thru wk. 2. I believe I have X Yoga tonight. I really like this format that Tony H. put together. You get alot done in a short amount. The workouts are hard, but working out for 25 mins. instead of 45 makes a huge difference. I love the resistance training incorporated in the P90X workouts. Im one of them guys, that can not just do cardio. So this program works great for me.

Here is a question for all: Any ideas of how to get more protein in the diet. I do 5 eggs with cottage cheese in the morning. According to the reading in the book. That is only 2 units of protein, any other ideas for breakfast.
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    As to protein ... if I'm under I just use whey protein to boost me up.

A question: Am I alone in thinking all the two part stretches are annoying and ineffective? You know the pull-pull pigeon stretch, etc ...

I'm on day 6 now and I did them like Tony the first few times and then I started just pausing the dvd and, you know, actually stretching.
  • zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did P90X before I got married about 2 years ago. I have gained it all back since then, the wife and I started yesterday and we both love it. I ordered a heart rate monitor and got to get some bands because the door frames are to large for the pull up bar.