Lost myself and now I'm back!

Options
I was here before and did really well. However, I somehow lost myself and my motivation. I managed to put most all of the weight I lost back on. YUK. I'm ready to start over and become that better version of myself I have been looking for. I would love some new friends for this journey. I love to motivate and be motivated. Feel free to add me. Love the support.

Replies

• spacegirlz
    spacegirlz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm in the same boat as you. I was on a MFP hiatus.I did really well before I almost lost over 50 Lb. Unfortunately I'm gaining again. I would really like to be your support and hopefully you can do the same for me. Its a lot easier when there's some support.
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes it is! I've met some great people on here and love to meet more. I know having friends in this really helps in motivating. Lets do this!
  • gcar76
    gcar76 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just posted a similar thread. I was here, got lost, and now I'm back. Would love to support one another! I can use all I can get as I get lost easily. LOL. Feel free to add me! ;)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck on your goals....
    Any one feel free to add.
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I understand. I Too forgot myself and went up to my heaviest 218. We can do this!!!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks ALL! I'm adding now. Really appreciate the kind words. I'm ready to go.
  • osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm returning, again, too. I have been up and down over the past few years but now I've reached my highest nonprego weight and it's an awakening. Add me if you want, accountability is helpful to me so I welcome friends.
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm back too. I had lost 50 pounds in about 3 months, took me a year go gain 65. 6 days back and feeling better each day. Feel free to add me!
  • ClarissaMarie94
    ClarissaMarie94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I feel ya. I lost myself for awhile too. I lost 33lbs and gained it all back plus 8lbs. I'm determined to step up my game and beat my fat lol.
  • kattygirl0499
    kattygirl0499 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too, me too!
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you can do this. Lots of great people on MFP. You can add me if you like
  • amvanwin
    amvanwin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...lost and gained 30 lbs last year but I've finally had it! I WILL lose at least 50 lbs by my sister's wedding this summer so I am not the blimp in a dress! All my friends left me in my absence so every one in this thread is free to add me!

Good luck everyone!!
  • civrotai
    civrotai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to Mfp so I can't say that I'm back... But I'm back in trying to lose weight. I was doing good until the holidays came along and now I'm trying to get back on track so I joined this site. I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred tomorrow!
  • MrChristopho
    MrChristopho Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat too :s

I've already started going to the gym 3 times a week, and it feels great! That mixed in with indoor volleyball starting this week should give me a good start :)

Going to try and lose 60lbs this year. It's daunting, but I think I can do it. I made sure to address the things that forced me to stop. Just need someone to kick me in the *kitten* if I slack off :)