Insanity results

Options
How soon after you started did you see results. Did before and after and feel like after a week I saw a difference also with eating a healthy diet of course.

Replies

• jas369
    jas369 Posts: 10
    Options
    It was a week or two for my wife and I. We have done p90, insanity, asylum, t25. I gotta say we felt better mentally and physically (not taking into account the aching :) ) almost immediately.
  • Laryn41
    Laryn41 Posts: 11
    Options
    Out of all the ones you have done is there on that you liked the most?
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I just started Week 2 getting ready to do W2 D2 in a couple hours, after one week, there hasn't been much of a noticeable difference, but I didn't notice a big difference when I did P90X after the first couple weeks either, so I'm not worried about it.

I've dropped a pound, a little less, and that's about it. From what I've heard though, you'll see inches before pounds with Insanity.

You'll be sore for a while, and dread the workouts the next day, but they'll loosen up when you start again :D
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    8 days - I have been eating & drinking over my allotted cals & carbs however.

Weight - up by 300g

Body Fat - up by .1% (probably shouldn't have eaten all those tablespoonfuls of peanut butter).

Measurements:

Bust - down by 2cm (that is usually the VERY last place to drop cm from!)

Waist - down 2cm (as above!)

Bellybutton - down 3cm (ditto!)

Hips - the same (this is usually the first place I drop cm from)

Pretty bizarre measurement results but I did it the same way I always do.

Visually I am seeing more definition in my midsection, the obliques have started to show and my limbs are looking more toned too.