Need to lose 100 pounds and need friends

Options
Im Kelly and this may sound adventurous but I want to lose 100 pounds by next January 1... and need as many people to push me as I can get!

Replies

• kinupmud
    kinupmud Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! Would be more than happy to help :)
  • SCPeachey
    Options
    Hi... I'm looking to do the same... Lets do this!!!
  • K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! *high five*
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    HI Kelly. I have 71 to lose. What are you doing to meet your goal? FR sent.
  • brookerbarnes
    brookerbarnes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello Kelly! I am needing to lose 85 lbs. and would like some friendly help along the way. I am here for you!
  • lilredgal33
    Options
    You can do it now that you are committed to it! Prepare prepare prepare... I found that if I am not prepared with my meals and know what I will eat all day before I leave for work, I usually mess up. So now I carry everything I need with me including measuring cups, measuring spoons an containers....
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost over 100 now. 65 of that in about the last couple years. Lost the majority in my first year, but it's been slow going the lower my weight gets. 142 now, goal is 130, for now. I've been overweight since I was a kid. If I can do it, anyone can!!! :))) You can add me if you want. :happy:
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    I have about 85 lbs. to lose... would be glad to take this journey with you :smile:
  • AshBolt83
    AshBolt83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! I have 67 to lose. Sending a request :)
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelly! Feel free to add me if you would like....also anyone else feel free to add me...always looking for supportive pals!
  • brig_1_g
    brig_1_g Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • 360hope360
    Options
    everyone can add me Im learning how to eat to loose weight
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Its not impossible...I'm 92 lbs. down and lost most of that in 8 months..however, I'm plateauing :( Wish you the best of luck! :)
  • alienation54
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bella. Trying to lose 60 pounds and need a push, too! I will if you will!
  • BlkGoddezz
    BlkGoddezz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Kelly, I am looking to loos weight as well. I would like to loose approximately 80lbs. Others please feel free to add me.
  • aloomis1976
    aloomis1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal Kelly and feeling the need for support as well. It seems daunting, but i just keep celebrating the small victories, like making it a whole day without chocolate!
  • xjupiter87x
    xjupiter87x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OH you can do it ! my one year is Feb 2nd and im 91 down so far it can be done., depending on your start weight . my weight is slowing now it seems
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'd be happy to answer question about the site if you have any or give you advice if I know the answer. Look around under the "Success Stories" message board and seek out some people who have lost 100+ in a year (or slightly longer). I would suggest getting in touch with them to see if they're accepting friend requests. I bet they'd be the most helpful for reaching your goal. I've seen so many posts from people who have done this. It is definitely possible. Good luck! Feel free to add me. :)
  • AstonishedPanda
    AstonishedPanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to do the same! I'll send you a friend request.
  • AJS629
    AJS629 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Kelly, I need to lose 100 pounds also.