Do you miss cheesecake?

Options
This is one of my favorite guilt-free treats when my sweet tooth gets the best of me. I always keep these ingredients on hand just in case!

1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/3 cup frozen blueberries (or berry of your choice)
1 to 2 packets of Stevia in the raw (or an artificial sweetener if you prefer)
1 Tbsp sugar-free fat-free instant jello pudding mix (vanilla or cheesecake flavor)

Mix together and enjoy the taste of cheesecake again! Packed with protein and only 100 calories!

Keep it up!

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    No..because I occasionally eat cheesecakes!
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Nope. Protein cheesecakes are a staple of my diet.
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yes! Thanks so much for sharing! will definitely try this
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake bites FTW!
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    In for cheesecake! If I want it, I eat a small piece. Always good to have those low fat alternatives for emergencies though! Lol
  • Missou
    Missou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Greek yogourt cheesecake... Great idea, thanks!!!
  • crazyincolorado84
    crazyincolorado84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nope :)
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    In high school, I ate cheesecake for lunch every single day. I certainly miss having a huge slice daily! Now, I settle for a bite or two of a shared cheesecake portion when eating out (which is rarely).

As for your delicious sounding recipe; I'll give it a go! Would like to try those protein powder cheesecakes, too!
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    you led me to find this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmn5rQVknH8
    you're welcome in advance.
    WARNING: CONTAINS BEEFCAKE AND CHEESECAKE
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    If I want cheesecake, I eat cheesecake. :drinker:

That being said, this looks yummy, but it could never replace cheesecake, because nothing can replace cheesecake! :glasses:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    If I like cheesecake and missed the taste of it, I would definitely try your cheesecake recipe. However, since don't like cheesecake, and couldn't eat if I wanted to because I am lactose intolerant, then I will have to share your recipe with those who I think might like it. Why? Because it sounds absolutely delicious!
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe.

I make something similar, and I also add some fat reduced cream cheese, strained crushed tinned pineapple, and make a base with crushed rice cakes and ginger biscuits. This adds about 50 cals per piece.

It's different to traditional cheesecake but just as tasty IMO. DH, who is not watching what he eats, devours it.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Do I miss cheesecake?..........NO, I have pretty good aim with my fork, and even better aim going from plate to mouth.
    Thank you greatly for your concern.
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Do I miss cheesecake?..........NO, I have pretty good aim with my fork, and even better aim going from plate to mouth.
    Thank you greatly for your concern.

Lol I just spit popcorn at the iPad laughing....I guess I don't have the best aim. I just realized I'm actually eating popcorn checking out the boards....I'm my own GIF :)
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im cheesecakeholic
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I prefer a small slice of the real thing. It's worth it and I budget for it.
  • GolfBird1
    Options
    I prefer a small slice of the real thing. It's worth it and I budget for it.

^^^^ this! The last 2 days now I have had Baileys Cheesecake! YUM!