Weight watchers smart ones?

Options
Any one tried any of these? How did they taste? I'm a full time student and intern and some nights are REALLY rushed. I already freeze soups, stews, and other foods which I eat nearly every day for lunch - but these smart ones are on sale right now for $1.50 and I'm thinking of buying some as backups for those times where I haven't been able to make more soup. Tried any?

Replies

• wonderiss
    wonderiss Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've had and enjoyed them. My favorites are Slow Roasted Turkey, Mesquite Chicken, Lasagna Bake, and Mini Rigatoni with Vodka Cream Sauce.
  • luvdatbud
    Options
    That's cheap. I've tried a few different types. I forget the exact types but one was Alfredo. And it was pretty good.
    But as we know, all that premade frozen stuff really ain't that good for ya. Get a few but don't let that be your full time diet.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Chicken enchilada suiza. I always make people hungry when I heat this up.
  • zoekay2
    zoekay2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! The Smart Ones are my favorite frozen meal brand actually!! They're very low cal for a pretty big portion and they are also delicious :) My favorite is the santa fe style rice & beans
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    They are good. High in sodium but good. The lasagna is yummy!!
  • Phileasha87
    Phileasha87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans is awesome!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    MEH would be my response. I always find them too small and unsatusfying when compared to bringing leftovers I made from home.

Try some, but I'd suggest bring fruit, yogurt, etc. to eat with it!
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    At a $1.50 I'd stock up. Even if not your favorite theyre way better than ordering take out.

I love the smart ones desserts :D
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I eat the lean cuisine and healthy choice. I try to find the ones with the lowest carb and sodium. Add some left over veggies to make them more filling. A lot of them aren't bad, you just have to try them.
  • harpere87
    harpere87 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    IMO Lean Cuisines have much better flavor. They are worth the extra you pay for them. For example, I had the Smart Ones Ziti yesterday (I also bought because it was on sale!) and it just was blah. just my opinion though.