5'6" 170 to 143 lbs! Pictures. No gimmicks or shortcuts

Options
02838de7-ce87-474f-8464-7be809ff4cd0_zps3a138a4f.jpg

image_1_zps2bb7afb4.jpeg

From 170 lbs my final year of college (2010) to November and December of 2013 at 143 lbs!

I went from putting school, work, friends, parties and everything else before working out. I was never happy with the way I looked but was so stressed out with school and doing well that taking time to work out always fell to the wayside when there were more pressing matters such as a chemistry exam or biology final.

When I graduated and saw pictures of myself at my graduation party I realized how different I looked from when I started college. I was so disgusted that I had gotten to that point that I vowed that fitness and health would always be a major part of my life moving forward. If I wasn't happy with myself, how could I be happy with any other part in my life?

I have made health, nutrition and fitness a major part of my life and I'm never going back!

Favorites:
Triathlons (running, swimming, biking)
Les Mills Body Pump
Yoga
Spinning

Nutrition:
Nothing outlandish or crazy, just well rounded, include your fruits, vegetables, protein and carbs. Limit tons of processed foods. COOK FOR YOURSELF!!!

Sleep:
8 hours a night

Water: a TON!! I have always been a big water drinker, but I down about 4-5 liters a day when I'm exercising pretty hard.

Stress: REDUCE IT! EXERCISE, TALK TO FRIENDS, SLEEP, EAT WELL, PRIORITIZE, BREATHE, RELAX.

Be happy, you only have one body and one life to live. Make it count :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!