Hi I am Emily looking for buddies

Options
Hello my name is Emily and I am new here. I am looking for buddies to support one another.
I am 30 years old and haven't been under 200 pounds in years I am praying that I will get to at least 150 pounds.
I have tons of allergies and I am a binge eater which isnt good. I need to change my eating habits and my mind set of how I think about food. Add me if you wanna support one another!

Replies

• kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i wouldl ike to help. lets fix that binge eating
  • Cottonies1
    Options
    Hi Emily, my name is Tanya and just signed up as well. Still looking around to see what this has to offer. I am 32 years old and hope this works because I've gained 20 pounds from loosing 50lb last year so I've had to go up a size on clothes which has me in the dumps. I would be happy to get to 150 too! But 140 would be awesome... Let's support eachothers:)
  • melinda_53215
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melinda and I am currently at my highest weight. Even higher than when I was 9 months pregnant! Hoping to make friends too for motivation. I'm new to using this site.
  • lizaforbes1
    Options
    Hi Emily!

I know exactly how you feel...It would be sooo nice to be under 200 lbs again! I can't even remember what that's like....I also understand about being a binge eater! I am a mess when it gets around "that time of the month"......I could eat EVERYTHING!!!! Especially if it involves chocolate lol....My goal is to be around 180....I have always been pretty athletic and for a girl, I'm built like a linebacker....My husband says I exaggerate a bit...I just have a big frame! lol....I don't think being too small would look good on me....My ultimate goal here is to feel better and get into better shape overall....no matter what the scale says! Anyway....I know you werent asking for a book....If you want, feel free to add me! I'm new here as well and don't have many friends. Good luck!
  • Jenbeahm
    Options
    Hi Emily.

I have the same issues. I've been using this site for a while, but I always go back to my binge eating habits. Let's motivate each other and make sure we don't fall back into our bad habits!
  • gerry_jamison
    gerry_jamison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Emily, 150 is my goal as well. Feel free to add me!