Active friends

Options
I need some active friends...Someone who will be on and say hey no don't eat those brownies (it's killing me right now I had a "bad" day today so I'm like whatever, just eat them and tomorrow is a new day!)!!! I need communication with people like me :) I am wayyy over weight! Highest I've ever been. About 100 pounds gained since high school (started dating my now husband). I need to lose at least 100lbs. I am in it as a slow and steady type of deal. I quit pop about 2 weeks ago. Not forever or completely. I have one here and there. I've had 2 so far, but that's way better than the 2 liter a day I was at! I'm a nursing assistant in long term care, so CNA friends would be awesome too :) But for real, any friends would be sweet. I have 2 kiddos (both turning 2 and 5 with in the next two months :( ) married, full time college student, 24 years old. Yup, just want some friends on here to help motivate. I know a few ppl personally but I'm not sure I want personal friends that know me...time will tell....

Replies

• kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    hi,

let me help you out to 100lbs less. there is a catch tho.... it involves change, focus, will and determination. if you are up for that, add me.
  • Nalicey
    Nalicey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be your buddy :)
    Let's support each other on our weight loss journey.

Add me!

Take care
    x
  • anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I would like to lose about 12 kilos and have been yo-yoing for many years now :)
  • lorid2014
    Options
    I hear ya! Just sent you a food request.