5'6 230lbs time to get serious - help?

Options
I just started college and want to be back down to 190 by the time I have to go back to my high school to pass of the prom queen crown. I let myself really go, and I've tried and tried.t goet motivated and I just can't. I can't seem to do this alone, I need a a supportive group that are really going to push me. its time to stop what I've been doing and get my *kitten* back in line. hewho wants to be my friend?

Replies

• Jaymestar
    Jaymestar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller than you and around the same weight and age, so that's a plus. I feel like we can really help each other out if you want to add me. I like to comment and encourage people in any way that I can. I really want to lose some weight by the time I go to a friend's brother's wedding coming up at the end of May, and push past to get all my weight off this year. Feel free to add me :)
  • nicstir
    nicstir Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi You can do this, I believe in you. :)
  • trishthompson007
    trishthompson007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am the same as you 5ft 6 and 220lbs, I have just been diagnosed with high blood pressure so I HAVE to get healthy. My goal is to lose 60lbs by the end of July, but I will be taking it one day at a time, good luck and God Bless
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm shorter but end game I have about the same loss I'm working on so I'd love to help cheer you on too!
  • trinityoflove
    trinityoflove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I'm 5'5" and 225lbs and have quite a bit to lose before I reach my goal. You can totally do it though! The best advice that I keep reading over and over on the forums is that if you fall of the wagon one day, get right back on it the next. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to you! :)