I need to do this!!

Options
So I've actually used my fitness pal rather a lot when dieting in the past but never really joined the community, I've failed at every diet or just put all my weight back on again so im hoping by joining it may help, inspire and push me on to stick to it.

Im only 22 and I feel ive been yo yo dieting FOREVER! And since having a C-section to have my daughter ive became very self conscious of my body, especially my stomach which is (to put it bluntly) awful!!!

I really need to lose ATLEAST 2 stone (by my holiday),and then continue to lose another 3/4 stone.! Being only 4 ft 11, height is not on my side.
Ive got a really good goal to go for which is going on holiday in 5 months time which id like to lose 2 stone for (im hoping this isn't too out of reach) And then to continue my journey to a slimmer me there after!

Ive been looking at before and after pictures of people on here and im even more inspired to do this, I just don't know if im ever going to improve my stomach? Has the C-section totally ruined my chances? Im hoping being young ive got more of a chance to get it back.

Im going to be doing my fitness DVD (which is so hard at the moment as im really unfit) 3 days a week, which has a toning section on which focuses on the stomach and my word I can feel it this morning :)

Any inspiration, comments or advice is so welcome!
xxxxx

Replies

• callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

I am also looking to lose about 2-3 stone, but want to do it over a bigger period of time than you. Maybe about a year or so.

I have no advice regarding your stomach, maybe sit ups?

I don't live to far from you, so if you'd like to chat and need someone to talk to regarding your weight loss I'd be more than happy to - I have joined the community so I could find people in similar situations to me so I wouldn't feel like I was doing this on my own!

Good luck with your diet and I am sure you can do it in time for your holiday! :)
  • laurenjmartin
    laurenjmartin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
    Im hoping this exercise dvd will help, I can certainly feel it this morning!
    Good luck with your weight loss!
    x
  • Meggpie93
    Options
    Hiya,

Realistically I need to lose 6/7 stone to be healthy, which is what I'm aiming for, and wish to do slowly but surely over the next couple of years. I'm wanting to enjoy this experience and all it's rewards. Trying to think positively this time round. :P

I hate my stomach at the moment cause that's where all my weight is. As well as my thighs and back!! :( What DVD are you using, I may have to get myself one.

You're definitely not alone. Good Luck both with your weight loss
  • laurenjmartin
    laurenjmartin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks Meg!
    Im using Nadia Sawalha's DVD. My god it makes you sweat haha, I did it yesterday and so having a day off today and then back on it Wednesday. They have a great toning section on the tummy and I can really feel it this morning.

Ive only ever done the dvd once then put it away and forgot about it so im hoping if I stick with it I will see better results.

Goodluck with your weight loss! xx