Hellllllooooooooo

Options
Hey everybody!

I'm new to MFP and I'm really loving it!
I have been fat for all my life and I was just continuing to make excuses. I have never been fine with myself and once in a while I was motivated to start a new diet. I might have started a diet for a 1000 times. Every time around 4th day of the diet I was quitting for lack of motivation.

Well, I have finished all my excuses and this is my 7th day of the diet, I have lost circa 2 kg and I have another 9 kg to go. I'm looking for some friends to motivate each other through this experience. Everybody is welcome to add me :):):)

Replies

• loobyloo121
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new to mfp too. I put on weight at university and then just ignored it and made excuses but am going for it this time! Feel free to add me :)

x
  • 1987SamScott
    1987SamScott Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Sam, live in London, 26 – I’m sure this isn’t information that you are particularly bothered about though!

Wanting just to build my connections up on here so I can mutually motivate (even just congratulating on how much you burn in the day or when you lose a couple of pounds!!!).

I am 15 stone / 211 lbs – 5 foot 11 inches / 180 cm – 21% body fat.

Basically I have a holiday in August and I am looking to shed about 6/7% body fat and get down to a good weight – I think I will use the mirror and how I look/feel more than weight but obviously weight loss goes in line with looking better!!!

I don’t know whether this is something you are on here for but any type of motivation is good right??

Thanks!