*(Looking for Weight Loss Buddies )*

Options
Hi!! Im starting 2014 fresh and looking for new friends to push me and keep me motivated & challenged. So far I am down 58 pounds and would like to lose another 60 so I am half way there. Could use all the support I can get! Would love to join a weight loss challenge if there is any going on.

Thank you

Replies

• teenamarie22
    Options
    ADD ME =)
  • fastpitch55
    Options
    Add me too! =) I know some great weight loss challenges. I don't know it I can post pictures on here because it is and image. If I can I will message you. If not I will post it on my blog. :)
  • vickybee1
    Options
    Add mee! I would love weight loss buddies! It'll help motivate me, and it's more fun with other people :)
  • Nalicey
    Nalicey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Guys, add me too.

Let's shed these excess pounds together!

all the best.
    xxx
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hey there, add me too :)

Have to loose about 10 kg
  • ahperture
    ahperture Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, guys and gals...add me too :) Another 2.7kg to go!!!

46126774.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrittneyJ2006
    BrittneyJ2006 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I'm new to this forum, but I'm motivated and also looking for buddies. Add me if you'd like :)
  • fleuriquefranke
    Options
    add me too...I need to loose 5kg
  • artiepuppy16
    artiepuppy16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :)
  • bigbear81
    Options
    Hey, I only joined this morning, feel free to add me and congratulations on your loss so far, keep going
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting to lose about 75lbs (34kg) and will take all the motivational support I can get (and in turn, I'll give all of the motivational support I can muster), so yeah ... feel free to add me if'n you want.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • kli2705
    Options
    Hi,

Please add me :) I am trying extra hard this year to shed my excess weight but I definitely need some help along the way!
  • avemaryama
    avemaryama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, add me too! So much better with company
  • Natalia67
    Natalia67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need motivation yes I do. Lets do this together. Help me and I will help you. ADD me. :flowerforyou:
  • mriegsecker
    mriegsecker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I need a lot of motivational support to get this weight off also. So proud of your progress so far! Sorry I don't have a picture posted yet, I will get to it!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm looking to lose about 30lbs :)
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Feel free to add me :)
  • dianaoj33
    dianaoj33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me also . I've been pregnant for the past 2 years ....2kids later and 40 extra pounds, I'm ready for a darn change !!!! I was eating like somebody was about to steal my plate ....well no more . I'm tired of feeling unhappy !! I need buddies :-)
  • FitnessGirlD
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! LET'S DO THIS!!