Trimming up for beach vacation in March - anyone else?

Options
I'm hitting the beach the first two weeks in March and working hard to stay focussed until then - anyone else?

Replies

• Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Me. Going to Cabo at the begining of March. My goal is to be at 199 when we leave (and when we return). Current weight is 214.4 so this should be completely doable.
  • becben83
    becben83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm going to Jamaica the second week of March. My goal is to go to the gym everyday after work, make it just like an extended work day. It's not even an option to not go.

Good luck to you!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Sure were are we going??
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Yeah, I always trim up for the beach. It's amazing what can burst out the sides of my speedo!
  • jabarih
    jabarih Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I want to trim up to play beach volleyball. I don't want to be the only person playing in a t-shirt!!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Virgin Islands in Feb! Working hard to look good in 5 weeks!
  • Maggie9fc
    Maggie9fc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Going to the Dominican Republic in 32 days. Working out hard and really cleaning up the diet to try and get rid of some body fat!
  • djjd26
    djjd26 Posts: 12
    Options
    :smile: Yep. We have a family vacation late Feb. I'm on a mission. I.CAN. DO.IT ( I just keep saying this all day long) :smile:
  • Patrick0321
    Patrick0321 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Not the beach, but trimming to lay around by the pool in Vegas end of March for my 30th
  • dresmom07
    dresmom07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me & my boyfriend are going to Belize the 2nd weekend in March. My current weight goal is to be at 170lbs by then. From the holidays I have a total of 17lbs to loose. I too am going to the gym everyday starting today & logging in everything that I eat (even my cheat moments). Good luck to everyone. :smile:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas endi of march.
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise to the Bahamas with my boyfriend's family at the end of March and going hard core until then. Would like to be as close to my final goal as possible at that time.
  • reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I always trim up for the beach. It's amazing what can burst out the sides of my speedo!

And we thank you for that.
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    YES! I will be going to Riviera Maya in Mexico the first week in April. I'm looking to lose about 12-15 pounds to return to what I was during the early spring. I already have my exercise act together, I just need to work on snacking and eating healthy. :explode:

Good luck to you all! :flowerforyou:
  • Kristinepage222
    Kristinepage222 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Booking a trip today to Punta Cana, DR the last week of March! Family vacation with my parents plus it will be mine and my husbands 1 year anniversary!
    so 10 weeks exactly to get my butt in gear! I got a Fitbit for Christmas, so hopefully that will keep me motivated!!

Fitbit: //www.fitbit.com/user/29PGRK

8261099.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • murray2104
    Options
    ◄▬ Will be in Maui in 37 days celebrating my 20 Year anniversary.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    In because I live in SE North Carolina w/3 Beaches 20 mins from my front door - Want to look good in a bathing suit this summer so we can hit the beach all summer!
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    So you're all hitting the beaches in early March but I'm going to Iceland!! I still need to focus because, believe it or not, I'll be in a bathing suit quite often. Iceland has tons of natural hot springs that the locals bathe in (google the Blue Lagoon!). Im needing to get back on track after gaining almost 30 lbs from a 55+lb weight loss. I'm already down almost 5. Hoping to make it 15 total by the time the trip comes up. Got to look better in those pictures I'll be looking at for the rest of my life!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    We are heading to Punta Cana in May for 2 weeks so I am working on getting fit for then
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise in April. It's definately my motivation right now!