20 somethings!

Options

Replies

• jezombie
    Options
    I'm 21 and would love to have a big support system to help me reach my goal of losing 60 lbs. I'd also love to offer any support I can give to others! =D
  • Crows1234
    Options
    This post is racist against men in their 30's (me) :)
  • frecklecomplex
    frecklecomplex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    27 Looking to lose 80ish lbs. Have used the app before, but haven't really had much consistency, so I'm looking for some support to help me along.
  • Irondaughter
    Options
    Hello!!
    I am 25 and a qualified, practicing PT & Group Fitness Instructor. Despite my career I have struggled with my weight, and eating disorders, and addictions to junk food, and all the rest of it.
    So, how about: you help me be a better role model to my clients, and I help you keep up with your goals & optimise your exercise and diet? ;-P
    Feel free to add me, & we'll kick each other up the bum as necessary!!
    -Rii
  • MaegK
    MaegK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    28 here looking to loose 100 pounds. I am going to a private nutritionist to get my food information.
  • jenbob555
    jenbob555 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 and looking to lose 20-25 lbs. I've been on MFP on and off for the last few years with logging food, but never could keep it up. Despite my periodic attempts to get a fitness regimen, I keep getting distracted, stopping, and gaining weight. I'm hoping this is the time it will stick, so I'm trying to get involved in the social end of MFP so I have people keeping me accountable. It's to the point that my husband doesn't even believe that I can keep anything up so I have no one to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me! :)
  • VivaLaLizabeth
    VivaLaLizabeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! A few more days and I'll be 20! I'm looking for some girlfriends to help me out on this journey. I always fall off my diet bandwagon because I'm a sugar-holic, but hey, it's a new year! Good luck to everyone!
  • TheMamaBear21
    Options
    Almost 25 with 3 kiddies 2 1/2 & twin 6 month olds. I have 65lbs to lose. Add me :)
  • nicole595
    nicole595 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and still getting used to MFP, Feel free for anyone to add me, I don't have any friends getup I am interested in seeing other peoples food diaries!
  • nobleh5
    nobleh5 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 25 will be 26 the 15th. Everyone feel free to add me :-)
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    26... feel free to add me!
  • dearbree
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm 23, and just starting back up on my diet plan. I am usually on everyday, and I could use and give all the support I can! feel free to add me/message me!

Looking forward to new friends!
  • arac62
    arac62 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Almost 22! I had great success on this site almost a year ago but then I lost track a bit due to a crazy yet amazing few months. Looking to get back into it. Add me!!
  • ashsornson1
    Options
    25 Here gearing up for my first race! Trying to lost post baby weight gain! Need some support! add me if you like!
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll be 23 this month. Trying to lose the last 5- 10lbs. I have already lost about 70. Add me if you want :)
  • kiekie33
    Options
    I'm 23 Just starting back up after I fell off the wagon a bit. I'm trying "clean" eating this time around. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm 21 (going to be 22 this year), currently trying to lose some body fat but it's not too big a deal. Main goal is to compete this year in a meet for the first time ever, see how that goes! Quite excited. Add me if you want :)
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Count me in lovely people!!! :)
  • britXbijou
    Options
    24!!

This year I want to lose 50 pounds. I'm giving myself all year but am really hoping to be -50 by Halloween and try to maintain throughout the holidays.

my main goal is to kick 2014's *kitten*
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, looking to tone up and maybe lose a few more lbs but my fitness goals are more important to me. Training for two half marathons this spring + incorporating some strength training.

I eat a lot of unprocessed foods, but also love to go out to eat and have drinks or desserts sometimes, so if you want a balanced and honest diary feel free to add me :) haha