I Have Shorts!

Options
This morning, inspired by some posts from others about clothes they had outshrunk and were throwing away and hitting 12 lbs lost, I just for fun dug out my size 10 pile of pants- and they fit! Just doubled my pants wardrobe! Then I remembered these size 10 shorts that just a month ago even I couldn't get near buttoning because my gut was holding me back- they fit! I do have a small small muffin top- but probably after an hour of wearing them that would go away completely (I mean after all they have been sitting in a drawer for the past two years).

So, should San Diego decide to have one of those occasional 85 degree perfect weather thanksgivings I will be more than prepared to bust out some shorts! Woot woot!

Replies

• jfarmer1118
    Options
    :)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I've also been enjoying older wardrobe lately :P
  • AmyJopp
    AmyJopp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    THATS FANTASTIC GREAT WORK!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    That's so awesome, cngratulations! I love randomly pulling out smaller clothes and trying them on and they fit, not only does it feel good but your wardrobe size increases! I hear ya on this Crazy SoCal weather, I hope it's nice and cold for Thanksgiving though so we can have a fire in the fireplace during the day! Reminds me of being a kid, our form of heat in our home was a woodburning stove, my mom would put cinnamon sticks in the kettle on top of the woodburning stove on Thanksgiving and the smell of the food and fire and cinnamon was amazing, ahhh the smells of the holidays are my favorite and only on x-mas and Thanksgiving does it feel right to have a fire in the fireplace during the day in SoCal.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'd wear the shorts even if it's chilly LOL
  • Charlie001
    Options
    Well........I use the same wardrobe. It just looks like I am wearing potato bags. I used to overflow my 38's, now at almost 33.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Deanna- that sounds dreamy! Cinnamon sticks and wood burning stove smell! I'd love that!

Rae- I may consider it- if I spray tan first! haha! Or maybe if the next couple weekends are sunny I'll go jogging in capris!

Thanks guys! :wink:
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am in San Diego too! Lately, I been having to wear light weight jacket in the mornings but strip it off by 10am. I hope I can be in shorts one day. I always hated shorts because when walking they ride up in crotch area and then get chaffing on inner thighs. So, one day hopefully I can have this post on shorts.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    I hate the shorts ride up! These are almost knee length from express. They are really good quality so i am so excited to see them again! Although by the time spring rolls around and I'd wear them consistently they'll probably be kinda baggy- woo hoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!