7 in new jersey. wah
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    it's an odd 28 degrees in Texas..........burrr :noway:
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Not sure how cold this exact moment, but supposed to get up to 71 today here in Arizona.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    About 10F, which is toasty compared to last year at -22 and a wind chill to about -40.

Rigger
  • DWW529
    DWW529 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Last I checked, -10 here in Chicago.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    According to weather it is -4 but -26 with windchill here in beckley,wv
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    -10 in East Lansing, MI.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well...... I officially want to punch most of you in the face... (only the ones that live where its warm) ;) Its -47 (real temp) here. Most schools and business' are closed because its so cold.....

...Looks like I'm forced to hang with my old friend "dreadmill" again tonight. lol
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    5 degrees centigrade , 41 degrees Fahrenheit . Raining...always a surprise here in the Pacific north west. (Vancouver, Canada)
  • hey_nikki
    hey_nikki Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - this morning is -23 degrees celsius, -33 with windchill. Pretty warm compared to Sundays -51.
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Overnight low = 9*F, but right now, it's 21*F. West, central Arkansas...brrrr!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Really cold today, -11
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    It's only -13 degrees celsius right now in Edmonton (Canada) but the other day it was -45 with the wind chill. That really sucked. My car didn't sound like it wanted to start.
  • tobejune
    tobejune Posts: 177
    Options
    28 degrees in Gainesville, FL. At least one school district cancelled classes today for the 'extreme cold'.

you're kidding, right?
  • HugoMartinez66
    HugoMartinez66 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Western Slope of Colorado: -4 last night while I was at work. and 15 when I decided to take a morning jog
  • GeeWillickers
    GeeWillickers Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    -24 Celsius/-11 Fahrenheit, -37C/-34F with windchill in Southern Ontario here. Is warming up. With windchill earlier was -40. All the provincial roads closed out in the sticks where I am
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Well...... I officially want to punch most of you in the face... (only the ones that live where its warm) ;) Its -47 (real temp) here. Most schools and business' are closed because its so cold.....

...Looks like I'm forced to hang with my old friend "dreadmill" again tonight. lol

- 47 is horrible!

It's minus 2 here in Pennsylvania. My car died from the cold so I walked to work (15 minutes but we have wind).
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    -9 in Minnesota
  • MWShep
    MWShep Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    10c in Kent/UK, but wet, oh so very wet!
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    28 degrees in Gainesville, FL. At least one school district cancelled classes today for the 'extreme cold'.

you're kidding, right?

why close school when it's 28? lol