Insanity for the first time.

Options
Anyone else attempt this 60 day hell? I need some serious support to continue this nonsense. Help!!! :sad:

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! Modify where you need to and don't be afraid to take breaks as needed; don't try to keep up with anyone on the DVD's; do what you can do. I've done a few rounds and although I prefer weights, Insanity is a great program! Feel free to send me a friend request for support!
  • CokerShelby
    Options
    If I hear dig deeper one more time... Lol.
  • FitnessVixxen
    Options
    I've followed insanity. Twice. Both times I quit before 45 days. But it does work. I saw results within the first 2 weeks.
    Just go at your pace (there's no way to be in step with them when first starting) and keep pushing yourself!
    It's definitely worth it. In fact, I'm gonna start it again in February.
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    I have just started this again today. When I first started it I was 2 weeks into it then got injured at football. This time I am going to stick at it and make TIME not EXCUSES. I posted a topic called Insanity Fitness Test Results. Check it out and feel free to post your results
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just restarted it on the 31st... I find my self yelling at Shaun T all the time and cussing at him.. My husband thought I was just yelling and cussing at nobody oneday... it was funny.. Dont try to keep up with those in the video if you dont feel like you can... Friend me if you want to we can push each other through it
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add me!
  • karri82
    karri82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've only just started I'm on day 2 and feeling very sore already :-(
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started yesterday and almost threw the tv out the window. lol
  • HappyWife04
    HappyWife04 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've attempted Insanity like three times and all three times i've only made it through the first 30 days.

This program is challenging but i think 2014 is the year i finally complete it. Insanity is a BIG understatement. I thought I had great endurance until I tried it.

I'll be starting it again in a few weeks. wish me luck.
  • jodiehong
    jodiehong Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Week 1 is the worst but once you can get over the hurdle, it gets better mentally! I was 40 lbs overweight when I did it last year and have since completed it twice. I've lost over 30 lbs since I first started! It WILL work. You just have to put in the work! :) Feel free to add me if you like! I've also completed T25 and now doing P90x3.