Reaching goal weight - rewards planned

Options
Hi,

I have started my diet as from yesterday and have approx 2 stone to go!

One of the things that is motivating me to keep going and not give up is that i've promised myself a whole new wardrobe of clothes at the end of this (including new underwear!) and i'm soooo looking forward to that shopping trip!!!

Does anyone else have any reaching goal weight - rewards planned ?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Do that...but keep in mind that hitting your goal weight is just the beginning, not the end. That's actually when the real work starts...
  • xXBabyBelleXx
    xXBabyBelleXx Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I totally agree, this is for life - im never going back to being over weight again . :-)
  • bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I started yesterday too and have been trying to think of a reward or small rewards if I reach goals so I'm curious about what other people are doing!

Good luck x
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I've got a long way to go, so there are lots of mini goals along the way. I decided not to include clothes as part of my rewards as they are a necessity rather than a treat. Although I have to admit buying smaller sizes is nice. :smile:

For my next goals (1 lb away) I am going to book a trip for late spring/early summer. And for my final goal, I am planning a once in a lifetime trip. Something I've always wanted to do, but never made the time/money to do it.

The next mini-goal, will be at a 60lb loss, and I won't have been that weight since the early 90s. I'm going to get some pictures taken. After that, I'm not sure what my minis will be.
  • newjensoon
    newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I do weekly small rewards, such as nails, new panties, running shoes, workout clothes, makeup, so I have somehting to look forward to on Saturdays if I do well in the week. Keeps me on task. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I totally agree, this is for life - im never going back to being over weight again . :-)

to answer your actual question, i bought a new Giant Cyclocross bike...it was a double reward; 1) reaching my initial goal BF% and 2) hitting 500 miles on my old P.O.S cheap *kitten*, wal-mart special Mt. Bike.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I got a puppy when I hit my goal weight. :heart:
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to buy motorcycle gear because at my current size it is hard to find stuff I like that fits in women's sizes. I look forward to getting a whole new wardrobe. I'm sure I'll think of other things along the way.
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    first thing im getting is a new wardrobe!!!!! and the most important thing in my wardrobe would be a swimsuit!!!
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I do weekly small rewards, such as nails, new panties, running shoes, workout clothes, makeup, so I have somehting to look forward to on Saturdays if I do well in the week. Keeps me on task. :)

^^^ This. If I were you I would break your whole new wardrobe out into a smaller goal - put back X amount of cash every time you complete a workout or X for every week that you complete all of your goals... itll make financing it much easier :) and if you actually do cash you can watch your stash grow... very encouraging...

I'm doing this for my next pair of skates :)
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Halfway got me a skydive - goal weight gets me a series of skydives
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Perfume.

It's all perfume.

Next goal is a bottle. I just have to pick...