Weird Work Conversations

Options
I'm setting at my desk and they start up a conversations about how the boss ignores us. (An office full of women.) So someones says that if she will lower her voice and make it deeper, that he will pay more attention. God I just love my stinkin job...lol

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    OMG you have no idea. I work in a municipal morgue. The stiffs we get are always great conversation starters. As you might guess a lot of the humor is black humor, because we're in a really urban city. Most people probably wouldn't understand morgies, but once you've been around us for awhile you start thinking of other people as just pieces of meat. LITERALLY. LOL.
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    Options
    the last 2 hours of my shift are with a co-worker 2yrs older than me and engaged to my bosses son, somehow we still talk about who we'd bang and for how much, or if wed ever do certain things In the bedroom
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    we just spent 5 minutes talking about my co-workers' di*k falling off because it's so cold outside.
  • willpowerbaby214
    Options
    Yeah, sometimes I think we are our own special kinda crazy...but we always have fun!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    we just spent 5 minutes talking about my co-workers' di*k falling off because it's so cold outside.

That reminds me of a homeless that was dropped off once. Lotta extremeties were pretty badly damaged. We joked about boxing Helena and thank god he was in the freezer so we didn't need to smell him!! He was a white guy btw.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I like to openly flirt with my coworkers. It makes working in my completely family run business more interesting.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    OMG you have no idea. I work in a municipal morgue. The stiffs we get are always great conversation starters. As you might guess a lot of the humor is black humor, because we're in a really urban city. Most people probably wouldn't understand morgies, but once you've been around us for awhile you start thinking of other people as just pieces of meat. LITERALLY. LOL.

I was an EMT/Firefighter for several years. I totally get this. :flowerforyou:
  • willpowerbaby214
    Options
    In my line of work we get to try and guess what folks have shoved up different orifices and had to be put to sleep to have it removed... you would not believe some conversations we have around here...
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Oh my god!
    Foreign object insertion are the best. Not when they come to me, those stories are actually usually pretty horrible and sad. But the ER ones LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

This explains everything!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My coworker always has a mini skeleton propped up on his desk (not work related, just as decor). He also has a skull. I would put the skull in a compromising position between the skeletons legs every chance I got. Until he labeled the back of it's head with MY name. Ended that pretty quick. Wish I would have thought of labeling before he did . . .
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

Except the raspberry enema incident....
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

We agreed never to speak about that in open forum
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

I was an EMT/Firefighter for several years. I totally get this. :flowerforyou:

I work in a funeral home and cemetery with a morgue on site. I get it. Totally different personalitities around her! Love it though. Keeps life interesting.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Raspberry enema? :sick: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

Oops, my bad, sorry.
    Raspberry enema? :sick: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    you-didnt-see-anything_749.gif