Newbie and looking for friendship <3

Options
New here, have 100+ pounds to lose and deserate for support... Add me and I will promise to be active and give you motivation too

---TiNa

Replies

• fastpitch55
    Options
    You have my support I will add you. I'm new here too. Good luck on your journey. I hope you reach your goal! :)
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I would like to help you out and give you tips on meal plans and workout plans. if you are interested on that, let me know.
  • bigbear81
    Options
    Im new here too and similar goal 100+, feel free to add me, and good luck
  • BrittneyJ2006
    BrittneyJ2006 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ as well and I'm determined to do so. Add me if you'd like :) Anyone else who's serious about getting fit add me as well.
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Tonnes of good luck!
  • robin388
    robin388 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • BeaFeather
    Options
    Newbie too ! 30 lbs ultimate goal to lose before January 2015, 20 lbs down by 20 march is first goal ! Hoping this site will keep me motivated ! Xxxxx
  • sunnybears
    Options
    Good luck everyone.

I spent last year eating junk in a dull boring job. Now need to undo the damage. 40lbs to lose!

New job = tick!

:bigsmile:
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Gloria, i am wanting to lose 20 lbs, on daily! feel free to add me!! :bigsmile:
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    sending friends request
  • empowered2bfit
    empowered2bfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well. Motivation and accountaility always helps me too so please ask me anything and lets become fitness friends :)
  • tamarasparkes71
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to loose Im just starting I have tried before and it's really hard to give up my little cravings and to get motivated enough to get up and exercise I tried a year a go started eating right no pop 1hr walk in the mornings and 1 hr gym time after a month I did not even loose a pound so i quit I would like to try gain but stick to it longer this time but this time around i find it harder to be motivated and to give p my food habits. so I am also looking for that support and motivation.
  • kiekie33
    Options
    I'm new here too. Sending a request now:)
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! If you need a motivation buddy, feel free to add me as a friend (I'm currently working on losing about 75lbs myself).
  • daniellethevegan
    Options
    I would love to be pals and help each other on our journey! =)
  • doodledoo92
    doodledoo92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here myself. Attempting to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I have 10lbs to go which are the hardest... Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm here everyday :)
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I need to lose 40 lbs and could use all the fun chat and motivation I can get.