20 somethings!

Options

Replies

• raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    28- at my goal and just maintaining but getting back to working on making my body stronger and healthier!
  • Laquincy
    Laquincy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    26 feel free to add me. Got 30 lbs to knock off
  • ShannonKennedy7
    Options
    Hi there I'm 20, turning 21 this year. Aiming to lose those pesky 45 pounds that have been haunting me since school! Feel free to add :) Would love to have people to talk to!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    25 here. Looking to lose 20-30 pounds. Feel free to add.
  • NatalieG525
    NatalieG525 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 :) feel free to add!
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 28... lol I'd love to be your friend
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I am in my late 20's, I will be 28 at the end of the month. Anyone can feel free to add me- I am on here everyday :smile:
  • ra1williamson
    ra1williamson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    24 here. U can add me.
  • earmuff111
    earmuff111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to lose 25-30 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    27 here. anyone here can add me.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm in the midst of my quarter life crisis. Terrifying!
  • Hippielove2luv
    Hippielove2luv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 25 years old and looking for friends to share my weight lose journey with. inspiration for one another, sharing meal and exercise plans ect.. Please add me, anyone looking for friends to share your experiences with! :)
  • dmz1207
    dmz1207 Posts: 13
    Options
    25 sitting on 25 (extra) pounds...anyone can add me -- I'm also trying to maintain as much muscle mass as possible/focus on overall fitness. Just started low carb diet.
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with 40 lbs. to lose to get to my goal weight. Please add me, I'm new to this!
  • KarmieG
    KarmieG Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 27 and would love to have some motivation and fitness tips from fellow 20-somthings. I have a goal to lose 60+ pounds before December 2014. I look forward to hearing from you! Good luck! 2014 is OUR YEAR!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    OOOH! I LOVE WOMEN IN THEIR 20'S ADD ME LADIES! IM IN MY 30'S! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • zak138
    zak138 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OOOH! I LOVE WOMEN IN THEIR 20'S ADD ME LADIES! IM IN MY 30'S! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hahaha, kinda scary.

Add me, 20.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 22 - looking to lose around 30lbs maybe more! From the UK but anyone is more than welcome to add me. Drop me a message.
    x.x.
  • at0micbetty
    Options
    I'm 23, 24 in May :) Was on here a year ago but fell off the wagon, met a lovely guy and put on all the weight I lost and then some - but I'm back and updating my profile as we speak! Feel free to add me anyone! :3 x
  • jodieeeanne
    jodieeeanne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 in 2 weeks :) Looking to lose between 8 -14 lbs we'll see how we go with the 8 first.
    Previously lost 1st 4lbs last year and have regained 4 and that's with a couple of hospital stays and Christmas so still 1 stone lighter than June last year!

Looking for friends that will support me and that I can support equally :)

Would be great to have some people a similar age and see what you cook, exercise and how you stay motivated.

Feel free to add me :)

Jodie xx