Looking for a few friends on here

Options
Hi everyone! I want to add some more people on here, since I don't have too many friends I personally know who are using it.

Over the past 10 years or so, my weight has fluctuated within the same range, but I never really did any dieting or working out. Now I'm back up - higher than I ever was. I was on here before, didn't make much progress, and slacked off. Now I've gained a few more pounds and I'm ready to get serious. I'm participating in a Diet Bet online and have ordered some Beach Body workouts that should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. Super excited to really get started. Plus, I just found a heart-rate monitor online for cheap that I'm looking forward to picking up.

I want to lose around 30 pounds, or at least have my clothes fit again like they did when I was 30 pounds lighter. Lol!

Anyway, add me if you want and I'll try to help motivate you as much as I can! Oh, also, I haven't done much with my profile, but if you have any questions, just ask. :)

Good luck and happy weight loss!

Replies

• kiekie33
    Options
    Sending a request now :)
  • starlight_chic06
    starlight_chic06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks, kiekie!
  • aprila10
    Options
    I'm sending a request ..
  • starlight_chic06
    starlight_chic06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks, april!
  • CoachN8J
    Options
    I totally understand the fluctuating weight, I've had the same struggle my whole life. I'm currently participating in the Blogilates January DietBet with my girlfriend, yay for excitement :D! I happen to love Beach Body programs! I was a coach (as you can see from my username) for a while and will probably be again in the future (life got in the way previously.)

Way to go!!! Just push play!
  • bid1130
    bid1130 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I hear you!! I tried this last year around March and fell off the wagon. Paid for a gym membership that I didn't use for 9 months. I'm sticking to it this year! I'd love to connect and help motivate :)