Hello!! I'm Brittany and very new to this!

Options
Hello there! I need some buddies to get support from! I am doing this healthy living thing alone so its quite difficult with no support. I'm 22, always struggled with weight and I love food. Everything. Yum. But I have to stop. And my journey is just beginning!

Replies

• britteliz1
    britteliz1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    From one Brittany to another, welcome to MFP!
  • jenniferbedick
    Options
    Hey Brittany,
    I'm Jennifer and new to this too. Not even sure how the friend/tracking thing works yet but I'm trying to figure it out. Add me as a friend if you like I need all the support I can get! Good luck with your journey and just keep moving!
  • bheigl
    bheigl Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks! I actually made this a long time ago but just started using it again today.
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP fam! Great to have you! I'm always looking for new friends so feel free to add me. Let's drop this weight!
  • brendelj
    brendelj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same boat...very new to this and LOVE food but need to lose a significant amount of weight and need all the support I can get. If any one would like to be my friend, I can use any and all encouragement, tips, tricks, advice, support, etc.

Thank you!
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brittany!!!! My name is Barb, feel free to add me as a friend!!! I feel this is the best program I've come across!!! Best of luck!!!
  • glynnsokacich
    Options
    Whatever our reasons we are all here for the same purpose! The more support we get the more successful we will be!! Feel free to add me!!
  • yiliamsanchez
    Options
    Hey, I have a question. How do you make a post lol all I see is to reply to others posts lol
  • la_Laleh
    la_Laleh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, Brittany, and everyone else! Welcome :) It's such a big step to put yourself out there and ask for help so good for you! Like you, I joined MFP a long time ago but I am recently getting more serious with it. I find there are a lot of forums to find answers, and users to are available to offer support. Good luck - you can do it!
  • JennF87
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jenn! I'm not new to MFP but i have taken a long time off and am excited to get back on track for the new year! Feel free to add me as a friend and ask any questions as I think I have pretty much got it figured out :-)
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Here are 2 links that might help any newbies immensely. The first one, is a total beginners guide to all things MFP.

The 2nd one is a program for noobs, with experienced MFP members offering their services as mentors. FOR FREE.

I would encourage you to check out both links, and use the advice in the first one, and consider asking for adoption by a mentor, from the second one.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants?hl=sexypants

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1161976-adopt-a-noob-official-mfp-thread
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. Here for ya...and now suddenly singing Michael Jackson. Add me if you like. I'm just getting back on the wagon after losing 100 pounds and gaining half back.
  • ctsmama2
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am also new to this. Ive been watching the weight pack on and its time to get rid of it!