Looking for People who REALLY wanna support each other.

Options
I am looking for people who either have already lost a large amount of weight or who is also on the journey. I want people who will actually interact with me and not just be a name on a list. We all need a little push, some inspiration and someone to say "Hey, this isn't easy but you CAN do it!".

So, if you have lost a lot of weight and want to inspire and push me, please add me!

If you are currently on the journey to lose a lot of weight and want someone you can count on for support and will support me, add me!!

I am looking at lose approx 70lbs but the number isn't as important to me as seeing my shape change and feeling better about myself.

We CAN do this. Lets make 2014 the year we achieve our goals!

xoxo

Nicole

Replies

• Nalicey
    Nalicey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there lovely,

I will be there for you and we can support each other on the journey. :)
    I am of a similar mind set, I'd like to get into better shape and enough is enough! I AM SICK OF BEING OVERWEIGHT!

Lets help one another out.
    So, feel free to add me.

Take care and look forward to hearing how you're getting on.

x
  • desaree01
    desaree01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! My goal is lose about 55 lbs and finally see "One-derland" again. I need to support and accountability as well. Here's to a productive and healthy 2014.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Been at this lifestyle change since August .

Been very supportive to those who desire the support.
    Will not praise if youare doing it right or fall off but tell you to ge tback on..and get focused.

Friend me if you wish.
  • germanveg
    Options
    I'm with you, too! I'm also Nicole, btw. I don't meet people with my name very often, lol. I've lose 80 lbs in the past. In 4 months. Very unhealthy. I'm not doing the slow and steady thing. I've lost 31 pounds since June (no exercise, not really trying, just cutting back on food) and want to lose at least 80 more (to be in the "healthy" weight range). I'm working out daily and trying to eat better everyday. I have no real-life support. But, enough is enough. I can't just hover around this unhealthy weight forever and hope to never get diabetes or a heart attack :o
  • ash570
    ash570 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Girly, I need someone to help me keep on track and to share idea's and encouragement too!! Add me if you want!!
  • time4me2change14
    time4me2change14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, too! I'm also Nicole, btw. I don't meet people with my name very often, lol. I've lose 80 lbs in the past. In 4 months. Very unhealthy. I'm not doing the slow and steady thing. I've lost 31 pounds since June (no exercise, not really trying, just cutting back on food) and want to lose at least 80 more (to be in the "healthy" weight range). I'm working out daily and trying to eat better everyday. I have no real-life support. But, enough is enough. I can't just hover around this unhealthy weight forever and hope to never get diabetes or a heart attack :o

I too have no real support, so I think we are very much so in the same boat. My boyfriend is in a bit of denial over his weight, though he has been told by drs and so forth that he really needs to lose weight, at least 100+ lbs he thinks we are healthy and fine, I say no thanks, I need to feel better about ME!
  • CCNurseMarti
    CCNurseMarti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will happily add you! I have about 76 pounds to lose, but I am fully committed. Not for skinny's sake, but for my health. My little 5'1" body can't handle 200+ pounds anymore. I don't want to be forty and flabby. I want to look and feel fabulous!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am on the journey as well. Feel free to add me, i try and support everyone as much as possible. My goal is to shed about 80 pounds, i just have to remind myself that it won't happen overnight, or by eating everything I see.

Once again, feel free to add me.
    Lots of luck on your journey!!!
    Meg
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Been at this lifestyle change since August .

Been very supportive to those who desire the support.
    Will not praise if youare doing it right or fall off but tell you to ge tback on..and get focused.

Friend me if you wish.

This guy above is awesome. :smile:
  • flab2fit_30
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim. I'd love some new supportive friends... anyone can feel free to add me.
    I have a lot of weight to lose but dont have an actual GW since its 100% and how I look and feel.
  • janetdavis927
    janetdavis927 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole

I would love to give and receive support on this endeavor. I'm trying to lose 70 lbs. as well. I have a lot of problems as I'm a stress eater and tend to use food as a comfort system. I've gotten back into working out daily with Leslie Sansone walking videos, the best I can do with my bad knees...but I absolutely adore her and the workouts are fun.

I've also just started NutriSystem today and am hoping that it will be a good choice as the foods are already planned out for me and I don't have to think about it.

I lost 70lbs. a couple of years ago, but regained it once I rediscovered my binge foods. Now I feel I'm armed with a little more knowledge and know where I went wrong. Add me please...I think we can help each other. <3

Janet Davis
  • skvbrevity
    skvbrevity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think support is very important, as well. I love idea-sharing, knowing what works for people at varying stages of their program, and advice from real people, not folks trying to sell something. Happy New Year to you! :happy:
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think support is very important, as well. I love idea-sharing, knowing what works for people at varying stages of their program, and advice from real people, not folks trying to sell something. Happy New Year to you! :happy:

Exactly what I was just going to say! Can I add you both?!? ;-)